Collectible Guide

You HAVE to get all the collectibles in one playthrough. There is no level select, not statistics per level other than the names which are included in the guide.

None before Grimmauld Place

Grimmauld Place

Kreacher's Tale -

Potterwatch #1 (Pals of Potter): At the top of the stairs leading down through the door at the start of the level. On the table in the suitcase.

The Abandoned Substation

Complete the Encounters in any order. -

Potterwatch #2 (Just Your Luck!): Upstairs in the building holding the second Muggle born. On the far corner of the catwalk before you go downstairs.

The Ruins

The Quibbler #1 (Crumple-Horned Snorkack Sighting!): When you get to the part where you have to defend the Muggle born, there is a small shack like destroyed structure on the left hand side of the larger destroyed structure. The suitcase is through the door.

The Dark Caves

The Daily Prophet #1 (Albus Dumbledore Remembered): After the third dragon encounter, on your right in the hallway.

Potterwatch #3 (An Unsavoury Appointment): Immediately after the fourth dragon encounter, keep left when the path branches.

Ministry of Magic (London Entrance)

Magic is Might

The Daily Prophet #2 (Announcements:): On the right at the end of the alley your first victim stops at.

Potterwatch #4 (Blackout!): When you get the second polyjuice potion, keep heading on to the next courtyard and hang a right. You should see it in the corner.

Ministry of Magic (Foyer)

Magic is Might

The Daily Prophet #3 (Ministry Move To Protect Wizards): Once you're back to the cloak, go in to the gates in the security office and it's on the far right.

Ministry of Magic (Offices)

Magic is Might

The Daily Prophet #4 (Dolores Umbridge To Protect Wizarding World): Left from the start of the level, it's in the back left corner of the first open area by Umbridge's office.

Potterwatch #5 (Fearsome Foes): Keep going past Umbridge's office, and its in the last open office on the left, just before you get back to the beginning of the level by the lift.

Ministry of Magic (Courtroom Entrance)

Magic is Might

The Quibbler #2 (Wizarding Wireless Saved By Underground Broadcasts?): Take a left at the first T intersection and go to the gate at the end of the hall.

The Daily Prophet #5 (Purebloods And Muggle-Borns: Wizards All?): Head right from the entrance to the open rotunda. Enter the first hall to the right, then go to the end.

The Quibbler #3 (Remembering Dumbledore): After the fight in the courtroom, when you are fleeing you will come to a room with a square marble statue and some desks in it. It's to the right past this room before entering the next hall. Thanks kewlguitarist.

Follow Dean (Woods)

The Goblin's Revenge

The Quibbler #4 (Death Eaters On The Dancefloor): When you get to the trailerpark, go straight before you have to break a barrier to the right to continue on. It's under a tree with the little droxies flying around.

Potterwatch #6 (The Dementor's Kiss): After the whomping willows, turn left when you can and it's between a rock and a pipe. If you hit the building you've gone too far.

The Quibbler #5 (Wizards Invade Gringotts): After you go through the buildings, go down the hill and it's on the right before you pass through the fence.

Follow Dean (Cooling Towers)

The Goblin's Revenge

The Daily Prophet #6 (Wizards Rescue Banking At Gringotts): Hang a right when the level starts. It's by the fence.

The Daily Prophet #7 (Severus Snape Confirmed As Hogwarts Headmaster): After the second cooling tower, hug the fence you pass through to the left.

The Quibbler #6 (Ministry Move To Regulate Muggle-Borns): When you go up the stairs in the building, hang a left and it should be straight ahead of you before you turn right to go down the stairs.

Potterwatch #7 (Be Prepared!): After the first whomping willow, there is a cutscene. This suitcase is past the next whomping willow under the tree guarded by doxies.

The Ministry Detention Area

The Daily Prophet #8 (Dumbledore - The Truth At Last? (1/4)): Head left from the beginning of the level and pass the first exit to the center. It's in the second cell on your right (just after the guarded one with the Muggle born inside).

The Acromantula

The Daily Prophet #9 (More Truths About Dumbledore! (2/4)): Head left on the main path just before the first Muggle born.

The Quibbler #7 (Dolores Umbridge To Prosecute Wizarding World): After you fight the first snatcher on the way to the second Muggle born, in the back of the cave.

The Quarry

The Daily Prophet #10 (Headlines From History!): Keep running around the outer edge until you hit a nook by a fence with two torches in front.

Godric's Hollow

Godric's Hollow

Potterwatch #8 (Freedom!): Keep crossing the street back and forth behind the buildings. When you get to the crossing where there are Christmas lights on the building just before the cemetery, go back up the street to the right and take the exit off the street behind the building on the left hand side. It's next to a shed.

The Daily Prophet #11 (Dumbledore - The Truth And The Lad! (3/4): When you enter the graveyard, head left hugging the church and it's in a corner. Thanks kewlguitarist.

The Quibbler #8 (Death Eater Attacks On Muggles): Just past the graveyard, when the street hangs a left it's between the two buildings on the inside street corner.

The Snatcher Camp

The Quibbler #9 (Alleged Murderer In Charge Of Your Children!): On the main path to the snatcher camp, on the right.

The Misty Dell

Potterwatch #9 (A Moment's Silence): Up the stairs in the ruins.

The Streets of Godric's Hollow

The Quibbler #10 (Dumbledore - The Truth And Lies (1/4)): Head behind the houses on the right side of the street at the Christmas lights. Head left and it's behind the second or third house.

Camp Site

The Silver Doe

Potterwatch #10 (Back on the Airwaves): When you get to the bridge by the waterfall, on the left path that goes behind the waterfall.

Follow The Silver Doe (Part 1)

The Silver Doe

The Quibbler #11 (Dumbledore - The True And The Wise (3/4)): Hang a right after you cross the water. It's straight up the path.

The Daily Prophet #12 (Death, Lies, And Dumbledore! (4/4)): Head back to where you turned right and head across the road as if you turned left after the water. It's on your right.

The Quibbler #12 (More Lies About Dumbledore! (2/4)): To the right of the first whomping willow.

Follow The Silver Doe (Part 2)

The Silver Doe

The Quibbler #13 (Purebloods And Muggle-Borns: Wizards All!): When you get the snatcher camp, it's to the left right after you cross under the bridge.

The Daily Prophet #13 (Bad Weather - Freak Of Nature): On the right side of the path just after the doxies.

Camp Site

The Silver Doe

Potterwatch #11 (Wands and Wanderers): Run back through Part 1 and Part 2. At the beginning of the level it's in the middle of the ruins.

Path To Lovegood House

Xenophilius Lovegood

The Daily Prophet #14 (Wizarding Wireless Network Invaded): After you cross the water, Confringo the rocks to the right and it will be where the path branches right to another set of rocks.

The Quibbler #14 (Dumbledore Death Deceit Discredited! (4/4)): Backtrack from the above to where you turned right and continue straight to the broken bridge.

Potterwatch #12 (Sightings Abroad): Keep right in the spider section and it's on the path.

The Quibbler #15 (Scrimgeour Disappears!): Keep right BEFORE the whomping willow. It's on a path up the mountain near a fence.

Malfoy Manor

Malfoy Manor

The Daily Prophet #15 (Scrimgeour Steps Down): At the top of the stairs from the dungeon, to the right.

Edited by smrnov

Found them. The Truth and The Lad is in Godric's Hollow. When you enter the graveyard, with the archway entrance as your point of reference (back to it). Head left and follow along the path round until you see it.

Death, Lies and Dumbledore is when you're following the Silver Doe. You'll have to clear rocks at a point to continue onwards by using Confringo. Just after this keep on the left hand side to find the chest.

Now we can finish game :)

My Hallows Symbols list was incomplete and was achievement related so I didn't keep it around after I edited it out... sorry! Thanks to kewlguitarist on the last three missing ones. List complete.

I understand. Would you mind PMing it to me? There was one you had that I didn't. Great collectibles guide, btw! Thanks!

Thanks for the guide. I got all of the collectibles using it.

Has anyone collected all of the Deathly Hallows symbols yet? On my second playthrough, I only managed to collect 6. Is there any sort of a reward you get for finding them all? It would certainly make taking the time to find them all worthwhile, if you would unlock, say, a code that gives you access to "Stupefy Maxima," or a code that allows you to start off in future playthroughs as a Level 25 Harry.

Thanks for the guide. I got all of the collectibles using it.

Has anyone collected all of the Deathly Hallows symbols yet? On my second playthrough, I only managed to collect 6. Is there any sort of a reward you get for finding them all? It would certainly make taking the time to find them all worthwhile, if you would unlock, say, a code that gives you access to "Stupefy Maxima," or a code that allows you to start off in future playthroughs as a Level 25 Harry.

I don't think finding all 10 unlocks anything, but I'd still love to find them. If anybody has or knows of a list, please post.

Grimmauld Place

Kreacher's Tale -

Potterwatch #1 (Pals of Potter): At the top of the stairs leading down through the door at the start of the level. On the table in the suitcase.

this is misleading. I ran to the top of the stairs only to find two lock doors. For this you dont up go stairs at all. Its though the door at the bottom of the stairs on the table in the suit case.

EDIT: I see what you did. You picked it up after you were in the basement... then when you go up the stairs one of the doors is unlocked.. I grabbed it when I first arrived.

Edited by osakamitsu

I don't think finding all 10 unlocks anything, but I'd still love to find them. If anybody has or knows of a list, please post.

Found on the PS3Trophies forum, posted by user MizzouTiger (only has 8/10):

1) The Abandoned Substation - in the exact same spot that the Confingo spell is later picked up in the "Follow Dean (Cooling Towers)" level.

2) The Ministry of Magic (Foyer) - At the end of the hallway of green fireplaces (the entrances tot he Ministry), it's behind the last fireplace on the left.

3) The Ministry Detention Area - Head into the right hallway from the beginning. It's in the 2nd cell on your right.

4) The Snatcher Camp - After passing beneath the bridge, it's at the top of the hill, to the left of the third muggle-born you need to free.

5) The Misty Dell - At the start of the level, you are facing in the direction of a bridge that passes over the water to the edges of the map. The symbol is at the end of this bridge on the other side of the water. Note - it's easiest to get this if you throw your invisibility cloak on right away when the level begins.

6) The Streets of Godric's Hollow - Follow the street to the top of the hill, and it is behind the 2nd to last house on the right. It's next to a shed in the smaller part of the yard that has been sectioned off by a brick wall.

7) Path to Lovegood House - Just past the 2nd to last whomping willow in the level as you make your way up the path on the large hill not far before reaching Lovegood's house. It's on the right side of the path in the grass.

8) Malfoy Manor - Right as you begin the level in the dungeon, this can be found in one of the tiny rooms found in each of the four corners of the dungeon. I don't remember which room specifically, but the dungeon is tiny enough that this should be easy to spot.

There is apparently also one in 'the Ruins' per another post I found elsewhere, but no detail as to where it is (I haven't played this far into the trainwreck . . . er, game yet).

Edited by JKSullivan

wonderful guide so far.. im just struggling to fiind this 1 collectible

The Ministry Detention Area

The Daily Prophet #8 (Dumbledore - The Truth At Last? (1/4)): Head left from the beginning of the level and pass the first exit to the center. It's in the second cell on your right (just after the guarded one with the Muggle born inside).

help would be much appreciated.

(no worries.. found some how) lool

Edited by Man Lyke P
found

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...