Good info, when he said he was making something, I assumed he became a pretty big anime youtuber. Feels good though, I have 1/5th of his subs and get more views than him, so you hear that guys? I'm a big youtuber now, time to tie up my loose ends.

Are you serious? Wtf is your channel?

Gotta check that content. I have stupid and boring covered so get your own ideas.

@Bear. Good job on detective work. I will say its super good to get even 1 vid hit 400k views. Shit even 10k views is good. As long as he thinks of it as a hobby and not a job I think its fine.

Edited by otaking live

It's not really his content, though. It's just a video of various anime Donald Trumps.

I see, so like when people upload bideos of anime openings, they have lots of views, but it isn't really their content.

@Otaking, not even sure why you need to ask me what my channel is, painfully obvious, I use the same name for pretty much everything.

I see, so like when people upload bideos of anime openings, they have lots of views, but it isn't really their content.

@Otaking, not even sure why you need to ask me what my channel is, painfully obvious, I use the same name for pretty much everything.

Yeah re-uploaded of other peoples content. Most anime openings can't be monetized though and the system is smart enough to catch them but the views can still bring in subs. My shinchan review opening got hit but not my death parade. Its weird.

Ok Jakeez cool. I'll check it later.

Went back and looked at Punk's channel. His top 10 openings for fall were all really bad. I'm a bit embarrassed for him.

Well he always did have bad taste. From my experience its hard to get a foothold in the anime side of youtube unless you're established or are covering the top anime each season.

Well he always did have bad taste. From my experience its hard to get a foothold in the anime side of youtube unless you're established or are covering the top anime each season.

Yeah, it seems like a pretty heavily saturated market. Starting in it now seems like a poor idea unless you offer something completely unique. It would be like trying to start now and go head to head with people like RoosterTeeth in GTA V content.

Punk’s one successful video probably owes its success more to having the word “Trump” in its title than anything else. To be fair to him, he seemed to realize this and tried to replicate it with another vid. Which did much worse than the first but still much better than any of his other vids.

Edited by bigbear.

At one point, I think he did claim that he watches "everything" airing. The only thing in his video that I might have if I made a top 10 video is the Boruto opening and that would definitely be at the ass end of my video.

that was by far the easiest troll job ive ever done in my life

yes thats my channel and i posted that to ignite a reaction.

u gave me good content so i appreciate it and it will be used for future generations of trolls

btw: google my gamertag if you wanted to find my youtube. its page 2 of google. i thought you would of used that, but honestly didnt expect the other method.

anyway, i appreciate you visiting my channel and i got what i came for.

Well, to be fair, trolling normally serves as a means to tilt/trigger other people, the fact that everyone here is laughing in hysterics and taking the mickey would mean that your troll failed, at least that's my opinion on it.

Not really. I was on discord with a few friends of mine and told them "I bet I can go post a cocky message on a forum and get people talking about me and my channel for a page or more".

I posted an easy bait and everybody jumped on faster than a speeding bullet. The funniest part was "the detective work" to find my channel and "was a bad idea to come on and brag". This was literally the most obvious bait I have posted all year and a lot of my videos are bait already.

The reactions I ignite from some people are amazing. Some people hate my guts. A lot of people love me, but fuck I love being able to ignite reactions from people and have them play in the palm of my hand.

Not really. I was on discord with a few friends of mine and told them "I bet I can go post a cocky message on a forum and get people talking about me and my channel for a page or more".

I posted an easy bait and everybody jumped on faster than a speeding bullet. The funniest part was "the detective work" to find my channel and "was a bad idea to come on and brag". This was literally the most obvious bait I have posted all year and a lot of my videos are bait already.

The reactions I ignite from some people are amazing. Some people hate my guts. A lot of people love me, but fuck I love being able to ignite reactions from people and have them play in the palm of my hand.

My last post was actually a bait post, good to see you responded again, thanks for more laughs, good to see I can hook you in, this is almost too easy.