ahh, i still haven't watched slam dunk

i do want to start up using my exercise bike again, which means i needed to find a sports anime to watch during bc major didn't immediately gel with me (i only watched 4 episodes, but i will go back eventually), so i've downloaded ahiru no sora

• 2 weeks later...

Read up through chapter 110 of Tokyo Revengers. Was a little leery of it going in, but was instantly hooked. Finally decided to read ahead in Jujutsu Kaisen, so glad I did. The Shibuya Incident arc was incredible. Everything that followed... gawd damn Gege. Probably Haikyuu next because I am sick of waiting for the next season.

Plan to read Blue Lock soon. It's been in the back of my mind since January..

I did watch some Konusuba out of order at a friends place. Missing a few episodes somewhere. I also don't really care. Also re watched some Mob Psycho with them.

Edited by KillerBEA

On 9/1/2021 at 6:50 AM, KillerBEA said:

Read up through chapter 110 of Tokyo Revengers. Was a little leery of it going in, but was instantly hooked.

Not the best yankee series or the best time travel series, but it's fun. Kind of thought the series would be wrapping up after the last arc in the manga, but it seems like it'll go on for a little while longer.

Finally decided to read ahead in Jujutsu Kaisen, so glad I did. The Shibuya Incident arc was incredible.

Arc was so good. There have been some gripes about the current arc and the structure being all over the place, but I think it's shaping out nicely.

Probably Haikyuu next because I am sick of waiting for the next season.

There's honestly not that much left. The anime is around ~290 in the manga and there's just a few over 400 chapters. 

Plan to read Blue Lock soon. It's been in the back of my mind since January..

Do it!

17 hours ago, tehapoc said:

Not the best yankee series or the best time travel series, but it's fun. Kind of thought the series would be wrapping up after the last arc in the manga, but it seems like it'll go on for a little while longer.

Arc was so good. There have been some gripes about the current arc and the structure being all over the place, but I think it's shaping out nicely.

It managed to never have a dull moment. Very rarely felt like there was a "good" stopping point. It just kept going. The best point was honestly at 110. Yeah it very well could have ended right there. What a rollercoaster.

Spoiler

Also Kiseki would have been a pretty boring ultimate big bad. Makes sense for Mikey to be it, while also trying to simultaneously be the one he is trying to save. Also how Kiseki died was lame but I understand why it had to happen that way.

It can see it. I am enjoying it though. Plus Panda being Panda. Some of the best one liners, and silly moments.

There's honestly not that much left. The anime is around ~290 in the manga and there's just a few over 400 chapters.

Yeah read the next match. ~30ish chapters. Very enjoyable match, even though I was a bit bummed on how it ended.

Do it!

It's up next :)

On 9/3/2021 at 9:50 AM, tehapoc said:

Do it!

k so read the first 13 chapters last night because I couldn't sleep. So far, me likey. Wasn't sure because soccer but the concept is actually interesting and characters so far are good. So far Kunigami is probably my fave. The art style carries a nice intensity to it as well.

Edited by KillerBEA

52 minutes ago, KillerBEA said:

k so read the first 13 chapters last night because I couldn't sleep. So far, me likey. Wasn't sure because soccer but the concept is actually interesting and characters so far are good. So far Kunigami is probably my fave. The art style carries a nice intensity to it as well.

I'm not a fan of soccer in general and it's been fun.

I've been reading Ao Ashi for a few years now and it's been a good burn, too. It also got an anime announcement recently.

• 2 weeks later...

I am a huge fan of anime series and I watch dragon ball z right now and this is one of the best anime series I ever watch. One of my best character is Goku. This series is full of adventure and fights. First when I start I face some issue in finding the episodes list but then I found anime filler lists that guide me about the recent updates of the series and also guide me with the list of episodes.

Edited by bLaKgRaVy
Removed questionable link

• 3 weeks later...

Speaking of last season. What were you fav shows from the last season?

Tokyo Revengers was great, and so was Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid (was so glad to see that show return). The second half of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime was enjoyable as well, and I'm excited to see where that series goes from here. Can't forget about To Your Eternity as well, which might end up as one of the best anime of the year!

Edit: Oh I forgot to add the rest of MHA, Demon School and the second season of My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!. Overall a pretty decent season of anime imo!

Edited by Rapture639

On 10/4/2021 at 3:17 PM, Rapture639 said:

Speaking of last season. What were you fav shows from the last season?

Thought the second half of MHA was pretty boring tbh. Other than that I didn't watch much. Need to catch up on Slime. The water polo show was bad, watched something dumb called Battle Game in 5 Seconds that didn't end up being interesting. Don't plan on much this season either. Komi, Demon Slayer, Blue Period, last season of Baki, and Platinum End. Probably the girls' ice hockey one teppy just posted as well.

Edited by The Pants Party

2 hours ago, The Pants Party said:

Thought the second half of MHA was pretty boring tbh. Other than that I didn't watch much. Need to catch up on Slime. The water polo show was bad, watched something dumb called Battle Game in 5 Seconds that didn't end up being interesting. Don't plan on much this season either. Komi, Demon Slayer, Blue Period, last season of Baki, and Platinum End. Probably the girls' ice hockey one teppy just posted as well.

You could always catch up to World Trigger.

mieruko-chan is a very horny show. hoping they get into the "why" of everything and it's not just a completely one-note kind of thing

haven't started komi-san yet bc subsplease hasn't ripped it. might have to suck it up and use 9anime ugh

30 episodes into ahiru no sora, and while it does have its shortcomings, the OST is absolutely not one of them

it's incredible, right up there with the ace of diamond OST imo

Edited by institutions

17 hours ago, institutions said:

haven't started komi-san yet bc subsplease hasn't ripped it. might have to suck it up and use 9anime ugh

Netflix is putting a 3-week padding in-between their releases for Komi-san, Blue Period, and others this season. Won't get "official" subs (or rips) for about two more weeks. Which, I guess, is better than their previous model of 6-8 months after airdate.

17 hours ago, institutions said:

30 episodes into ahiru no sora, and while it does have its shortcomings, the OST is absolutely not one of them

it's incredible, right up there with the ace of diamond OST imo

I liked the opening themes for the show. In particular, the BLUE ENCOUNT one.

Edited by tehapoc