Collectibles Guide

osakamitsu

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi the last 2 files for chapter 7 are mixed up i was getting eally confused trying to find the one that says about it being top of the tunnel osomething that shudnt be the second collectible in chapter 7 it should be the 3rd as i was trying to find it before i got on board the regulator as the rest of your guide has been in the order you would find them

So here is the real description for tron file - Regulator

You collect this while riding on the Light Cycle (this is right after you have to use your Bomb Disc to break open the moving crates). When you start, there are actually two paths you can take on the cycle (left and right/straight). Instead of heading straight, go to your left up the hill and take that path. Follow it until you go through a tunnel and you will see the file in there. Pretty hard to miss if you take the left path.

:) hope this helps ive been struggling for like an hour now :L

• 3 weeks later...
Hi the last 2 files for chapter 7 are mixed up i was getting eally confused trying to find the one that says about it being top of the tunnel osomething that shudnt be the second collectible in chapter 7 it should be the 3rd as i was trying to find it before i got on board the regulator as the rest of your guide has been in the order you would find them

^This is true, apart from that this is a very useful guide. Thanks :)

Some clarification; I found the guide description a bit vague and in fact it was quite off from where the file was...I've also included the actual file name.

Chapter 3: Arjia

File Name Arjia (second file in chapter)

Arjia- After completing the task to infilitrate the city, the file is hovering on a support beam to the immediate right of the door.

• 1 month later...
Can you be a little more specific on the first to files in the chapter 4 light cycle area? There is no ramp that I see or can access in the first part of this level

Yeah, I'm having problems with this one, too. I found the others in the level, but not that one.

Thanks!

Also this guide has been really helpful!

• 1 month later...

Sorry its been a while since I've been on the tron guide... I got caught up with school and kinda forgot about it. And actually due to school I never actually got all the collectibles in the game. A lot of these collectibles in the list are from generous people in the forum. So I'll go through everything and figure out whats been mixed up and make special notes next to the ones that need clarification. As for anything else that needs further clarification let me know below and I'll make a note giving you credit. Any further changes will be from you guys since I wont be playing the game anytime soon.

Can you be a little more specific on the first to files in the chapter 4 light cycle area? There is no ramp that I see or can access in the first part of this level

For anyone that says something like this and then posts again not long after and says they found it... can you explain what was confusing and then tell us how you found it? I can make the guide better that way by making a note with your suggestion and giving you credit for it.

• 2 weeks later...