Rubberbanding to 100 games and best squad!

Cringer85

hi,

if you just want to complete this game, but already got tired after a few rounds, just go rubberband the A button on your wired controller and go do something else meanwhile. Choose Air Superiority, because that won't annoy people too much, if your character just jumps non-stop. Also, Air Superioriy has faster rounds and freezes your xbox less often. You should check once in a while, because Battlefield 1943 freezes eventually from time to time. But don't worry, the games do count as soon a round is over.

I also did this in the normal campaign and got 27 times best squad, without even being in a squad and only letting my character jump - so the best squad achievement can be unlocked this way too, if you still need it.

happy completion.

Of course it works. I did it myself and boosted from 30 to 100 games this way, while I was studying. You need a wired turbofire controller for it. I forgot to say turbofire controller, sorry (thought that was an implemented understanding).

Edit:

Rubberbanding techniques (with turbofire controllers) are also used for other games: Rumble Roses, Luxor 2, Blade Kitten are only a few that come to mind. It's always the same method, so if you have specific questions, go search for rubberband method in the main forum.

Edit 2: I wouldn't have posted this method, if I wouldn't have done it myself and hence know for a fact that it works!

Edit 3: On a turbofire controller, the controller simulates that you press the A button non-stop instead of it only being held down, as long as it is rubberbanded.

Edited by Cringer85

• 3 months later...
Dam you spent 1200msp just get ur moneys worth and play the game...

Every game is worth money. So why don't spare 2 weeks of playing and put the 'worth' into another game?

This solution is for people (like me) who aren't THAT much into shooter games and already got very tired of it after 30 rounds. Also, it doesn't provide anything new and only is a repitition + freezes very much.

This is not meant as an offend towards the people loving this game. I am really positively suprised how active the community still plays this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I paid 400 points on it on a new year's deal, which made me buy it. Sadly, I didn't like the game as much as I hoped - mainly because it freezes around every hour or so. Other than that, I was actually really good at this. But I would say, it's better to complete it quickly this way, than playing half-assed for two weeks and unneccessarily taking up a slot.

I hope this answer cools the heads of some of you fanboys. Keep in mind that this site is about achievements and this is a method to complete this game. If I wouldn't have posted it, another person would have done so. Again: It's not meant to offend anyone, so please keep your offensive statements to yourselves - If you don't want to use this method, just let it be!

Edited by Cringer85

Funny, you say you're good at the game and you ONLY have 98 kills, 375 deaths. 98 kills in 30 games legit? What exactly do you mean by "GOOD" at the game? That's a false. The game is one of the best arcades, if you're not good at it, don't play. That simple. Or have a friend play for you or something.

• 3 weeks later...

I might try this, I have been playing this game off and on for the past 2 years and I still don't have 100 matches lol

I'm kinda worried EA will close servers on this too, so i should get my last achiev soon!

@ Cringer85

I came here via your sig but I hardly see any 'fanboy rage' at all, just a couple of people disagreeing with you. :/

Very disappointing for "THE prime fanboy-rage-thread". :(

it's the way that people argue. Saying that I "hate shooter games" etc, when I never stated that I hate shooter games. Or trying to discredit me, by looking up me stats, showing that I have way more deaths than kills. Of course I do that stems from the rubberbanding technic and says nothing about how I played before using that method.

Also, one or two have deleted their posts, maybe realising that calling names shouldn't be part of an achievement thread. I will remove my signatur link, seeing as I don't mind it anymore now.

it's the way that people argue. Saying that I "hate shooter games" etc, when I never stated that I hate shooter games. Or trying to discredit me, by looking up me stats, showing that I have way more deaths than kills. Of course I do that stems from the rubberbanding technic and says nothing about how I played before using that method.

Also, one or two have deleted their posts, maybe realising that calling names shouldn't be part of an achievement thread. I will remove my signatur link, seeing as I don't mind it anymore now.

Ah, fair enough. Guess I missed out then.