Complete all scenarios easily

boogerboy

There is a glitch for this achievement:

i know this is going to frustrate a bunch of people.

you can get the 1.000 GS in this game in less than 30 min, BUT only as long as you have not unlocked the achievement for beating the host nation:

what you do is the following:

- start a new world cup, difficulty can be easy and time be 4 min.

- select costa rica as your team, you first match will be against germany. you have to win this.

-the achievement for beating the host nation SHOULD unlock now, but it does not, because of a bug...that is good.

-now save world cup and go back to main menu.

-select challenges and play an easy one, for example cameroon vs ivory coast. the very first one.

-you have to win this as well.

-now an achievment WILL pop up, and in the moment that achievement pops you have to press the guide button. the menu wil take around 30 seconds to load and during that time, the other 4 achievements, worth 950 GS, will unlock.

Variables:

-some people will experience their xbox to freeze after pressing the guide button in that very moment, this is good as well. just wait a few minutes. reboot your xbox and all the achievements should be unlocked.

-for ME, the following trick only worked when i won at least 5:2. so that i got a gold medal. but other players reported a 3:2 win worked for them.

*** TRY THIS ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT FIRST ***

i tried this on 2 silver accounts, before doin it on my main account. so this realy works. i've read this in a forum and the trick seems to be quite old, so i was wondering why no one posted it here.

i can't realy tell whom to credit, but its someone else but me

EDIT: to clarify things a bit: if you already have unlocked the "beat 1 scenario", but have not unlocked "beat the host nation" you can still use the glitch, BUT of course you need another achievement to "realy" unlock.

the "beat 1 scenario" is simply the easiest achievement to do, if you havent played the game yet.you can do the glitch as well with the "qualify for a world cup" or "win a world cup" achievement, but only if you havent gotten that one already.

so fulfilling the requirements AGAIN for an achievement you have already gotten wont work. thought that would be obvious.

Edited by boogerboy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, this sounds soo good! My GF has the easy 500, that last achievement is the last one to et. I wonder if it is possible to get that with the above mentioned method after deleting the savegame from your profile. We will have the game back in a week or 2, and will post if it worked or not. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

has anyone already with 500g tried this glitch to see if it works or not??

i no someone said it didnt work if you already have 500g but is that confirmed???

I tried for this ages ago n got 500g then gave up.. thinking about pickin it bak up and trying that glitch?? ive had a different xbox since then so ive lost all my saves.. ive still got the 500g worth of achievements so would this work or not?? i have this random idea that it might still work cos the save file wouldnt have the achievements unlocked???

has deleting game save n stuff like that been tested for people that already have 500g??

Edited by backonceagain

i no someone said it didnt work if you already have 500g but is that confirmed???

I tried for this ages ago n got 500g then gave up.. thinking about pickin it bak up and trying that glitch?? ive had a different xbox since then so ive lost all my saves.. ive still got the 500g worth of achievements so would this work or not?? i have this random idea that it might still work cos the save file wouldnt have the achievements unlocked???

has deleting game save n stuff like that been tested for people that already have 500g??

The problem is you need the Host Nation achievement to pop to do this, deleting the save file would have nothing to do with that.

read my edit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Do not do this.

I tried it on 2 dummy accounts offline, worked perfectly.

Went to my main account did everything the same way. Did not work. It popped all the achievements but not the 500 point challenge one.

So now I have to do them legit and it sucks.

Only thing different was I was signed into live with my main account and not with the dummy accounts.

So feel free to do it offline.

My personal opinion. Do not do this

Do not do this.

I tried it on 2 dummy accounts offline, worked perfectly.

Went to my main account did everything the same way. Did not work. It popped all the achievements but not the 500 point challenge one.

So now I have to do them legit and it sucks.

Only thing different was I was signed into live with my main account and not with the dummy accounts.

So feel free to do it offline.

My personal opinion. Do not do this

Two of my friends did it and it worked perfectly, 1000/1000.

• 3 weeks later...