Are there really some good games for Kinect?

GuerillaNL

Had the same question, glad someone else asked.

Sounds pretty good on your answers, but is it just me or those all these games that have comed out seem so childish and boring? Is it just the look off it?

OK, erase Kinectimals out of your mind (which is a little too childish and can be boring at times). That leaves you with Kinect Sports, Adventures, Dance Central and Your Shape to think about, which are all solid, FUN offerings. Other good games include Biggest Loser, and EA Sports Active 2

To sum up everything everyone above has said: no. There are no worthwhile games.

Kinect Sports is amazing and is definitely what I would consider a worthwhile game

You also did a pretty poor job of "summing up everything everyone said", and you haven't even played Kinect according to your tag

Seems like you're just hating for no reason

Kinect Adventures (very short though, I'm 980 in it, don't feel like trying for all platinums, but it be fun to play with people), and Kinectimals (this is more longer and is actually so far the only Kinect game with much of a story to it that is good, also very fun too, it's very responise, probably the most advanced Kinect game, its not that easy either despite the fact it's aimed at kids, I found learning how to do some of the tricks very hard, and the endurance tracks can be hard too at times).

To sum up everything everyone above has said: no. There are no worthwhile games.

You probably don't even have Kinect to top that comment..

Edited by TakahashiDemon

Kinect Adventures is definately the shit.. been playing it since yesterday and only have like 6 achievements left and it came with the kinect!

Getting Kinectimals and Kinect sports soon.. Im iffy on games that are made by MGS.. all the other ones even the ubisoft games seem to be getting knocked by ppl.

I think the thing is that all of the MGS games seem to work very well (not all good games. they just work properly) where as the isues that i have had with kinect were all with games made by the other companies and just issues with movement lag or not picking my movements up very well but again this dose not mean they are bad games just not as refined as i would like