Achievement Guide and Roadmap.

echoes999

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It doesn't matter what ending. You can't get the savior achievement in co-op. And with the video camera achievement the person who shot the cameras got it but not the other person.

Wrong, I shot all the cameras in a game my friend was hosting and he got the achievement while I got nothing.

So when exactly does Savior unlock? I've saved all survivors but no achievement. Do I need to go ahead and finish the game?

Are you sure you are doing it in single player and that it said they joined you after all nine survivors. Because the achievement will pop as soon as you save the last one. Also make sure it's all during one play through.

Any help for jerry Sampson? Can't find him anywhere around the living quarters and case 3 starts soon

I don't know why echoes999 doesn't fix his guide regarding Jerry Sampson. I posted this a few posts up but I'll post it again hoping someone will pay attention and fix this error which might cause people to worry if they haven't saved Jerry before case 3. Also, I feel my location is more descriptive than just "second floor in the back".

I found Jerry Sampson at the end of Case 3, right BEFORE I blew up the electric room. So it doesn't have to be before Case 3, but I think it might have to be before you blow up the electric room. He is in the room up the stairs that are across from the Maintenance Room in the Living Quarters.

Edited by epicrage

Maybe he is based on speed? I don't know... I know I found him before Case 3 began, I usually would check an area at the top of each in game two hour mark. I only had the Servet Room guy during Case 3-1.

I'm not saying that he can't be found before Case 3, I'm just saying he CAN be found AFTER case 2 and during Case 3. I know if I was following this guide and I made it to Day 3 without saving him, I'd be pissed and probably restart. I'm sure others are like that too and I want to save them the unnecessary grief.

I'm not saying that he can't be found before Case 3, I'm just saying he CAN be found AFTER case 2 and during Case 3. I know if I was following this guide and I made it to Day 3 without saving him, I'd be pissed and probably restart. I'm sure others are like that too and I want to save them the unnecessary grief.

You make a valid point. I will change that in the guide. Thanks for the tip.

Dean Templeton- After you blow up the electric room you will find Dean in the server room.

this is the last guy i need and hes not there and i blew up the server room. I think some of the survivors pop up at a certian time like the other survivors from DR, DRC0, and DR2?

EDIT - nvm i just got him i ran out made the laser gun and came back and he was there

Edited by MINKISS

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone on this forum. This was my first guide and everybody has been very helpful and supportive which really made it a fun experience for me. That's why I love this website. The guide is just about done besides some minor things. So if anybody has something they'd like to see or if somethings not clear please let me know and I will change it.

It doesn't matter what ending. You can't get the savior achievement in co-op. And with the video camera achievement the person who shot the cameras got it but not the other person.

thanks for pointing this out , I was going to do this cheev during a co op playthrough , will do it solo now =)

I can't seem to find any whisky to make the energizer drink for the survivor. Any suggestions on where I might find some? i've checked in the cafeteria but no such luck.

*EDIT*

Found some. there is some in the Harvesting Room by the big hole if people are having trouble like I was.

Edited by Manicmonkey85

Here's your criticism:

You need to include text lists of every collectible. Or links to lists at the very least. You can't just slap a video in there and call it a day. Specifically, if the link to the PP sticker video breaks, so does your guide.

Guide is solid, but try not to rely so heavily on videos to get the job done. Some people use older computers. And this many videos wreaks havok on load times. And some people just prefer reading.

Good job. Get a list of those stickers in there for it to be a Great Job.