Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Setsuna x360a

Full Power Hit with the EF version of Shunkoku:

For this one it really does just boil down to mashing as many buttons as you can as fast as you can. I recently met a player at a game session that mained Akane-chan. He said he had tried it before with an old turbo controller and it didn't work. Not sure if it'd make any difference now from then(worth a shot if you have it i guess). But seriously all you can do is mash all the buttons like crazy(Like a Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 special). Though it'd REALLY help to have an arcade stick for this one. Only advice i can give to people without it, is to assign several commands to one button. So it counts for more when you hit that one button.

I don't know how to kill painlessly:

This one is another pain, but this comes more from timing than anything else. I recommend NOT looking at Zenia while she's doing the special. It would actually be easier to time it looking at the bar. The first one is the hardest to get and after that it's just about keeping momentum and not getting careless on the last one. Also it should be noted that you can hold down any attack button for the charges, so use whatevers easiest. You can hold an attack button as soon as the combo starts so that way all you have to do is look at the bar an wait to let go...quickly rehold...let go...repeat.

Perfect set-up:

Versus

Rounds: 5

Timer:Infinite

Arcana:Metal(Oreichalkos)

Charge up 3 bars at the beginning and go crazy.

Look Mike! It's The Number of Beats! Wow! Perform a combo with 666 hits:

Word on the street is that the combo that is most preferably for this is the Maori-Chan infinite. I haven't tested this myself but that is what i've heard is the best way for this more or less.

P.S. Still working on finding out a sure fire way to get the last Animation to appear for everyone.

EDIT: Apparently alot has been figured out while i was away. I've seen you post on this Setsuna, but i thought you should look at this anyway if you havent yet. http://homingcancel.com/arcana-general-discussion/arcana-heart-3-achievementtrophy-list/60/ That should help you rap up your guide^-^

Edited by KayCeaEffahless

Nope not just yet, Akanes is still under confirmation check, a bunch of us tried out the method given on Homing Cancel but it seems us testers are given the same results. Lilica is still ... under speculation.

And im still waiting on this CG translations from Hakami. And lastly i need like ... tips for Sakis, i can see how to do it online in a video however when i do her input it doesnt do the same thing :/

Ok i FINALLY got the animation gallery trophy...I was going to go into details here. But actually I think I'll explain how i got it on your PS3 trophy guide instead.

Also Setsuna if you could, please post the explanation on Homing Cancel for people that needed the info.

Edited by KayCeaEffahless

Ok i FINALLY got the animation gallery trophy...I was going to go into details here. But actually I think I'll explain how i got it on your PS3 trophy guide instead.

Also Setsuna if you could, please post the explanation on Homing Cancel for people that needed the info.

Will do sir, waiting on your information right now :)

• 4 years later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.