Add this one to ''Family Issues''

My (adopted) child(ren)s happyness bar(s) won't progress

Either try to do as many nice expressions as possible or give them many gifts. As long as the bar is stuck on Happy , Fine or anything in that direction it's won't be too bad.

If it does bother you, or they're stuck on Hate or something and the above things don't work, try moving them to a better house or raise allowance. If that doesn't work, probably nothing will.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question - Not sure I'm going to want to replay this a second time so is it significantly easier/quicker to get all the achievements as good/evil or does it make little/no difference?

Well if you're evil you can make all evil decisions as a King/Queen and get a lot of money to defend the kingdom which will be great aid for the ''Tough Love'' achievement

Add this one to ''Family Issues''

My (adopted) child(ren)s happyness bar(s) won't progress

Either try to do as many nice expressions as possible or give them many gifts. As long as the bar is stuck on Happy , Fine or anything in that direction it's won't be too bad.

If it does bother you, or they're stuck on Hate or something and the above things don't work, try moving them to a better house or raise allowance. If that doesn't work, probably nothing will.

Will update this when I get in the laptop :)

I kinda thought evil might work out easier but will that make it harder to get the making friends achievement?

It could but just give money to some poor people, lower rent in a town or just do the wheel of things dancing smiles etc... Wont take long to get in good books ;)

I kinda thought evil might work out easier but will that make it harder to get the making friends achievement?

You can play the first half of the game good and get tourself the friends achievement, which is easier anyway when you're not King yet.

Then, when you become King, turn evil and save your kingdom

EDIT: another Q&A

How do I know my spouse wants to have sex? (everyone probably knows this but just in case)

If you have been gone for a while and come back they probably want to have sex always, but you can actually check it. Go to the Sanctuary, to the World Map. Select the area your family lives in and target the family house. You'll see the name of your spouse. If the word Amorous (I think it was) is next to your spouses's name, they want to have some fun.

2ND EDIT: I just found some typo's and a not-working link:

Last question in the list about ''Popularity Contest'' says ''I cant unlock Unlocking Popularity Contest'', I think you gotta remove ''Unlocking''

And oh yea .. the link in that question's answer doesn't work. At least it didn't for me.

Sorry if I'm being a pain in the ass finding all this typo's and stuff, but I just want this thread tobe free and clean of any error's so everyone can use it without problems or without being confused.

Edited by FlevoHD

• 2 weeks later...

I do hope this is the right thread:

I am to the point of the game where I am just looking and the servant asking me if I want to lower, raise or leave the taxes alone.

I know I need about 9 Million gold to keep up with the good status, but how do I go about this? Will I still be able to gain money?

I do hope this is the right thread:

I am to the point of the game where I am just looking and the servant asking me if I want to lower, raise or leave the taxes alone.

I know I need about 9 Million gold to keep up with the good status, but how do I go about this? Will I still be able to gain money?

Well, i personally bought every building possible and just eventually made around 11 million gold. So i went with all the "Good" choices. Apart from property buying there isnt really any other way to make major money.

As long as you save as many albion citizens as you can, youll be fine! :D If you need a hand my gamertag is IconicPlanet

As long as you save as many albion citizens as you can, youll be fine! :D If you need a hand my gamertag is IconicPlanet

Why, thank you kindly!

I'll try and tread on and not try to mess up, and eventually end up messaging you haha

Great site btw- I've been reading for a long time, but since I always found the answer to the questions I had, I never really gave registering a chance ahha

Why, thank you kindly!

I'll try and tread on and not try to mess up, and eventually end up messaging you haha

Great site btw- I've been reading for a long time, but since I always found the answer to the questions I had, I never really gave registering a chance ahha

Well all I can say is thank you for using the correct thread. And welcome to the site :)

Just a quick question about the Hobnobbing with Hobbes Quest

I currently have 121days left and was just wondering if i had to finish the game to get this quest or should i have already come across it? I'm stuck on 28 books and 48/50 silver keys!

If I'm correct there isn't a single quest that requires you to complete the main story.

I started a new game as a female, how do i move items from save to save?

Okay a few ways to do this but no real simple way like swapping then from one save to another.

Option one set up a dummy profile and start a new game in pad two. Then have your hero join the world a bit like the henchmen achievement. Give the items you want on the other save to him. Sign out then load the other save and trade across.

Option two have a friend join give him the items then swap to the other save a trade back.

Hope this helps :)

Okay a few ways to do this but no real simple way like swapping then from one save to another.

Option one set up a dummy profile and start a new game in pad two. Then have your hero join the world a bit like the henchmen achievement. Give the items you want on the other save to him. Sign out then load the other save and trade across.

Option two have a friend join give him the items then swap to the other save a trade back.

Hope this helps :)

Helps alot thank you!

I am on my second play though and I'm taking evil decisions in order to unlock the Auroran mines and get the additional legendary weapon.

My question generates from the fact that if I want now to access the Aurora Demon Door I need to achieve absolute evil. Does that mean that I should let my treasury with 0 gold in order for everyone to die, or do I need just to make evil decisions when I am at the throne room?

Also if everybody dies, the remaining quests are affected?

I am on my second play though and I'm taking evil decisions in order to unlock the Auroran mines and get the additional legendary weapon.

My question generates from the fact that if I want now to access the Aurora Demon Door I need to achieve absolute evil. Does that mean that I should let my treasury with 0 gold in order for everyone to die, or do I need just to make evil decisions when I am at the throne room?

Also if everybody dies, the remaining quests are affected?

Leaving the treasury with 0 gold means everyone will die this won't effect your good/Evil rating. But picking all the evil options in the throne room will help. Like breaking all the promises you made.

As for it effect quest no if you dont save the people at the end people will respawn overtime.

Edited by Ragnarok1986

I have a question about guild seals, I am wanting to open all of the chests on the road to rule but have no idea how i am going to get enough seals to do it. I have been doing all of the side quests I possibly can but still need hundreds. I need to try and earn seals from people, do you have to carry out a quest to earn guild seals from people?

I found from my playthrough that I did not have to grind guild seals from people in order to have enough to open all the chests.

First of all, get and upgrade weapons that help you get guild seals faster. A good list of which weapons have this upgrade can be found here.

After that just play through the game to finish the main story, sidequests and of course go for the collectibles while killing those who stand in your way.

You can find extra guild seals from the following locations:

Gold Door in Catacombs: 30 Guild Seals

Demon Door in Brightwall Village: 30 Guild Seals

Demon door in Millfields: 40 Guild Seals

Silver key chest (15 keys) in Bowerstone Market: 20 Guild Seals

Edited by aSMiLoN

I have a question about guild seals, I am wanting to open all of the chests on the road to rule but have no idea how i am going to get enough seals to do it. I have been doing all of the side quests I possibly can but still need hundreds. I need to try and earn seals from people, do you have to carry out a quest to earn guild seals from people?

Like Asmilon said, it's not hard to get enough seals if you plan it right.

I tried searching but nothing worked.

Is it possible if I can keep my game and start a new one all on the same account? I get confused in how I can have both.

sisi, you just go to the 'options' and select 'start a new game'

with fable i can never resist the temptation of multiple playthrus, after you are armed with the knowledge its like, "hey lets go back now and kick their ass!!"

EDIT: also to help you out with getting more SEALS. what i did (and it honestly is the absolute easiest way), was interact with all citizens everywhere. everytime you shake hands or do any expression with somebody (guards included) you will get 1 guild seal. on my first playthru i simply interacted with everyone in the town, each time the story progressed to a new one. by the end of the game i had 200 seals over what i needed. and to clarify i hardly spent any time creeping the forest to get kills, for some reason fable 3 lets you get more strength skill and will, just by shaking someones hand? i enjoyed the blue red yellow and green xp orbs much better

Edited by niko da bos
saw a ?