Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...

there's like a tons of multiplayer achievements, and some of them will require to play another tons of matches.

melikes not.

I played the demo I find the game quite fun. I'm especially fond of the game being tps. I'm still not used to play fps games on consle controller : /

but I'm doing my best to change this ; ]

there's like a tons of multiplayer achievements, and some of them will require to play another tons of matches.

melikes not.

I played the demo I find the game quite fun. I'm especially fond of the game being tps. I'm still not used to play fps games on consle controller : /

but I'm doing my best to change this ; ]

I agree but alot of them are quite easy

Well I didnt find any achievement saying "Complete the game on hard or insane difficult" os it should be playable + achievements on easy I guess... Started on hard, but I guess ill start over on normal diff
You can change the difficulty mid-game. You don't have to start over.

can you go back and do guerilla actions in a sector after you've liberated it? the reason i ask is because when i did the final mission in dust, i still had a couple transport missions and other random guerilla actions.. now that its liberated, they arent showing up anymore..

will they show up again after i beat the game or do they get moved to different locations on the map? i would hate to have to start a new game...

can you go back and do guerilla actions in a sector after you've liberated it? the reason i ask is because when i did the final mission in dust, i still had a couple transport missions and other random guerilla actions.. now that its liberated, they arent showing up anymore..

will they show up again after i beat the game or do they get moved to different locations on the map? i would hate to have to start a new game...

They come back after you finish the last mission of the story... though two of the mission types (which I can't remember the names of >.>) become more difficult... they aren't the timed missions so don't worry about those... they both involve fights with the EDF, and the only thing that changes is that instead of fighting troopers, you will fight heavies/elite (which are basically the same with better guns)... so not to much to worry about...

• 3 weeks later...

kind of easy to get the majority of the points here because you can boost most of them in MP. its just all the ore and dog tag achivements what concerns me

Also, for an easter egg that isnt really an easter egg, at the start of the tutorial, if you kill your brother (not your real life one, lol) you'll get a message saying "Wtf? You killed your brother!!!" great stress-reliever

Edited by Cyanack

kind of easy to get the majority of the points here because you can boost most of them in MP. its just all the ore and dog tag achiveables what concerns me

Also, for an easter egg that isnt really an easter egg, at the start of the tutorial, if you kill your brother (not your real life one, lol) you'll get a message saying "Wtf? You killed your brother!!!" great for a laugh :woop:

The Interactive map makes collectables extremely easy to obtain, so those achievements are easy, maybe a little time consuming though.

I feel this games achievements aren't difficult, just time consuming.

-SE

The Interactive map makes collectables extremely easy to obtain, so those achievements are easy, maybe a little time consuming though.

I feel this games achievements aren't difficult, just time consuming.

-SE

Thanks, should be on 1000 in no time after ive got the radio dog tags and ore achievements out of the way :woop:

Edited by Cyanack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Somehow i only found 35 can anybody help me is there a way by matching their names to find out which one I am missing.

Where do you even find radio tags? I played the entire game and never happened across one..

They can be iffy. i was like half way through before i got one.

If you happen to catch a glance at your radar, occasionally you'll have a green blip.

These are the radio tags. They're on the radar for a second, then wait until it "refreshes" itself (the line that goes down, "re-scanning") and then it'll pop up again.

When you find one it will be an orange smoky cloud.

They do have some cool info in. i most liked the one tag i found, dont wanna spoil, cant do the spoler thing, so i wont say.

• 6 months later...