Achievement Discussion

Krazie

If I don't complete a transporter pro time, and don't choose to replay it after will I get another chance to retry it after I beat the game or something? I'm worried I just f*cked up.

You can go back to the location where it starts (has a little green icon, may be darkened because you've already done it though.) and do it again.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

damn revolutionary

i wish the damn EDF assault/interception missions i did, didn't show up to play. i spent an hour trying to activate one and the same one activated over and over after countless hours of driving it finally gave me the right one. I WAS using that Google maps thing. and to top it off some of them just don't trigger. using the map i drove around the area for what seems like an entire day. and nothing. its like when you finish the game, the game decides to make you trigger certain edf assault/interception missions and not all of them. not to mention one of the transporter missions wasnt showing up AT ALL ( thus i cant do this or transporter times)

they better have some mechanics in the next game that prevents having to repeat or lose the ability to do misisons

The start icon of interception missions are often not where they're actually triggered.

For example, I found that (the?) one that starts in Oasis likes to trigger when I'm driving around Eos, which means it's a hell of a drive to catch it. After missing it a few times I finally found a slightly closer spot (can't remember where) so I could actually get to it before the convoy reached its destination. This was after the campaign was finished, too, since some of them just weren't triggering before that.

I have to agree that the mechanics behind getting them to trigger is stupid because they seemingly trigger in the most random places.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...