Achievement Guide and Road Map w/DLC

Maka

Not sure if anyone else posted this but for the Pointless achievement there will be a part right after you get the leash where you need to leash enemies into a spiked wall to knock it over. As long as you don't leash them they will just keep re spawning and you can easily get the 10 head shots during that part.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They seemed to have change the mechanics of the mode from the demo then.

I tested it offline, and got an achievement using a secondary profile.

I never played the demo. I saw your guide saying 15 online and thought that can't be right. So I unplugged my cable tested it and they still worked offline.

Couldn't you play Echo offline in the demo?

Colour coded the roadmap and edited the guide to include the button pictures.

Updated the hours and some roadmap additions as well.

Updated the following achievement descriptions:

Environment Master - added descriptions, no more link

Final Echo - added boosting method

Supernova - added guide and tips for "jumpship" level

Team Player - added extra information

Bump

12 hours later delete bump and rebump

12 hours later delete bump and rebump

7000+ posts! You must never edit :p No wonder. You'd think you'd know what the edit button was by now!

If you delete a post, your post count goes down as well. As far as I know, it doesnt boost your post count.

I use the edit button in 99% of instances. But when this thread is at the bottom of the 2nd or even 3rd page, nobody is ever going to see it, so I don't have too many options, unless of course, I leave it to take its natural course of action. In that case, I would have completely wasted 10 hours of my life in the last week.

EDIT: (Irony at it's best) Yes, deleting a post takes away from your post count. Also, keep in mind 5,000 of my posts were before the end of 2007 (probably).

Edited by Maka

hey guys there is an easier way to get the achievement master of disaster. either do it in campaign or echo mode. i did it in echo mode on the hideout level. when u first see the gyrocopter just shoot the explosive barrels next to it and u should get the achievement. not sure how many skill points i had before but i wasnt doing very well so it should be really easy. hope it helps guys

Anarchy Master is possible with two people, just did it on Dead Rock.

One stands down below the tornado, and one stands on the top platform. One player kicks enemies and the other than leashes them, you should get Not in Kansas, Gotcha, Shocker and yoink. you can also add in some sadists. We got 51k on the final round and failed several challenge

Maka, great guide! I'd like to add a helpful hint for the Electroflies to your guide. (I actually registered to do this, so this is also my first post.)

The best way to conserve ammunition and fastest way to destroy all the elctroflies in a single shot is to use the Bouncer. Once acquired in the campaign it makes life much easier to take these pests out. Simply hold (RT) down and release when the munition is near center mass of the cloud of pests. This method conserves ammunition and quickly takes the little buggers out. I tried shooting the buggers with the carbine and the pistol... total waste of ammo and painfully slow.

Thanks for the great guide!

-Geforce

Edited by Geforce

Maka, great guide! I'd like to add a helpful hint for the Electroflies to your guide. (I actually registered to do this, so this is also my first post.)

The best way to conserve ammunition and fastest way to destroy all the elctroflies in a single shot is to use the Bouncer. Once acquired in the campaign it makes life much easier to take these pests out. Simply hold (RT) down and release when the munition is near center mass of the cloud of pests. This method conserves ammunition and quickly takes the little buggers out. I tried shooting the buggers with the carbine and the pistol... total waste of ammo and painfully slow.

Thanks for the great guide!

-Geforce

I added a small hint, to use explosives. Thanks, that helps conserve ammo, especially on Very Hard.

For Master of Disaster I did that on accident right after the disco when you have all the enemies on the cliff. I shot a flair up onto the cliff that then exploded all the barrels and killed all the enemies at once netting me over 2000 points.

Theres literally 100 ways to do this achievement, I just post what I thought were the easiest and most reliable.

Big update to boosting methods for "Final Echo". Also added tons of info for Anarchy Master (50k). Additional links and other useful stuff has been posted.

I think this guide is FULLY done now, as I have practically attained all achievements (just boosting Final Echo) and I believe all relevant methods of attaining achievements have been found.

There are 35 online achievements :confused:

I have read the descriptions but i dont understand it. I thought only the anarchy achievements are online. Can someone help me please? How many GS can i get by just playing alone (no online, multiplayer, co-op etc). Someone in another thread said that he plays anarchy alone and he thought that he could reach lvl 65 alone.

Or does it only mean i have to be connected to xbox live (i just have a silver membership)?

Good job men!!!!!

Great guide but I think there is one mistake with the list where it tells you the order of achievement opportunities during the campaign. I don't think there is an achievement called "One More Thing" and I think that should be replaced with "Just one last thing". Please correct me if I am wrong. Hope that helped. :)

I've updated the Enforcer achievement guide as well as submitted this guide to the submit forum with hopes of it making it to the front page, or at least being mixed with one of the other existing guides to make a super-guide. (Probably the best outcome).

I've updated the Supernova achievement with that link.

Great guide but I think there is one mistake with the list where it tells you the order of achievement opportunities during the campaign. I don't think there is an achievement called "One More Thing" and I think that should be replaced with "Just one last thing". Please correct me if I am wrong. Hope that helped. :)

Thanks for the catch, I've updated it. :)