Achievement Guide and Road Map w/DLC

Maka

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice guide. However, for the "Guerilla Tactics" achievement, it unlocked after the Echo round instead of during the game. So there's a possibility that people have acquired the achievement but didn't know it because they restarted too early because they thought they didn't get it.

When I got that one, I got the achievement during gameplay, as they do in the video.

I'm willing to try it again tomorrow on a separate account to check again, but I may just add a small note beside that achievement.

• 2 weeks later...

I checked this guide yesterday and tried to get the achievements last night but kept losing the hot dog cart no matter how careful I was.

I was going to suggest updating the guide to include this information but you'd already done it so cheers for that and hopefully I can get that final achievement tonight.

i can't seem to get the heart attack achievement on the sonata DLC, the enemies seem to just hide behind objects so by the time i shoot them with the mini gun the explosion has happened. :(

I checked this guide yesterday and tried to get the achievements last night but kept losing the hot dog cart no matter how careful I was.

I was going to suggest updating the guide to include this information but you'd already done it so cheers for that and hopefully I can get that final achievement tonight.

For Heart Attack, use the method in the video, and make sure youre in that spot before the round starts. Your cart is 100% safe this way. And don't move it from the start, moving it can damage it.

The enemies will disregard the hot dog cart completely if you are not near, and will only blow it up on accident, which is why I don't recommend going downstairs, as it is more likely. If you crouch behind the bar, the enemies will run towards you, as they can't hit you otherwise.

i keep getting fucked out of the 'last blood' achievement. when i pick up the turret and turn around, the first set of enemies on the right and left have already spawned it does not give me enough time to even take half of them out before the first explosion. does anyone know why this is happening? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I had the same problem until I rushed the door where the three enemies open and killed them and took the turret. I then proceeded to take out the enemies with no problem in the order of the video and the achievement unlocked.

Edited by McGoogles
Unnecessary question

• 3 months later...

You might want to update the glitched achievements. I just completed it on normal and didnt get the 2 'complete the game on...' achievements.

Ive just started again (now on very hard) to see if it will unlock all 5 stackable achievements.