Achievement Trading Thread (Co-op Partners)

Cortex369

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest attackedbullet

Hi im getting this game Friday ill be up for mulitplayer action kicking ass etc lol :) please add my gamer tag see below.

AttackBullet

p.s is it true u its 4 player multiplayer ?

This game is IMPOSSIBLE to play properly with randoms. People don't seem to understand that its not really a competitive multiplayer game. Everyone I've played with so far aside from a rare few have been completely ignoring team challenges and just shooting enemies to death for an awesome 10 point kill.

Having said all that, I'm in for playing some multiplayer with people who want to play it right, so send me a message or FR on live.

So people online ignore challenges and work alone :/, so I want to start a group looking to go for achievements (50k score) and have fun while we progress

1. Echilion

I'm in. When do we do this? GT: BLACKOUT x360a

Also, if anyone is looking to boost Anarchy mode, send me a PM. (If you send me a FR, please send a message with it :))

Edited by XxBlueSpade2xX

sorry im not gonna play wid ppl, who get it ealry..nuttn but trouble

IVE GOT IT NOW....

JUST GOT BACK FROM MIDNIGHT RELEASE

NEW TO GAME..BUT PLAYED DEMO..LOOKN FOR PARTNER TO PULL A ALL NIGHTER WID ME

GOT 3 BLUNTS TWISTED AND RDY TO GO ALL NIGHT

ILL GET BETTER SO WELL GET TONS OF CHEVOS BUT FOR FIRST BIT WE CAN JUST HAVE FUN AND GET USED TO THE GME

I WISH STORY HAD BEEN CO OP THO

IF UR READING THIS AND U GOT IT AT MIDNIGHT ADD ME NOW

GT; BLUNTZ4BREAKFAS

I PREFER 420 PLAYERS ONLY LOL YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKN TO LOL

MORE FUN WHEN COUPLE PPL BLAZE UP AND PLAY A CRZY GAME LIKE THIS

CYA ON LIVE...

Wow just wow unlike Mr. Blunt above I am up for playing sober in some anarchy preferably a full 4 person game aiming for the 50k achieve. GT is W1cked Seraph be on for around 6 hours

Hello there. I would like to join a party that goes for 50000 score in Anarchy mode. Im currently lvl23, have passed 19 waves(we couldnt pass 20th wave mainly because of the random nubs been joining and ruining the game).. Am familiar with all the needed skillshots.

Gamertag - LastToNight