Found a problem? Have a question? Let us know here!

Before posting, please read our

Maximum Club Rules, Posting Guidelines & FAQS

Problems and Questions

Found a problem in the clubs or leaderboards? Maybe your Gamertag was misspelled? The number of members in a club not matching the number posted? Have a question about something that is not addressed in our rules,guidelines and FAQS? Please post in here!

Edited by bplayak
Updating FAQ link

• 1 month later...
We are currently discussing this right now, it's not looking like it though because it doesn't contain points.

Well, in relation to zero point achievements, do you count people that have 1500 in CoD:WaW as having completed the game, even if they don't have the 2 zero pointers? I think that should be a deciding factor in how you judge this...

Well, in relation to zero point achievements, do you count people that have 1500 in CoD:WaW as having completed the game, even if they don't have the 2 zero pointers? I think that should be a deciding factor in how you judge this...

We go by points alone, and not achievements. So for your example, the answer would be yes - even if people don't have the 2 zero point achievements, but have 1500 from it, we count them as having completed it.

Eh, I'd disagree with that, but then again, I don't run things around here. :p

To each their own. ;)

That's the way things have been done since the Clubs began, and that's how it will be. While we still haven't made it ironclad with what we're going with, it's leaning towards not counting it. There is one statement one of us brought up during our discussion, and that is this.

Since Quake 2 doesn't have a club, then this shouldn't either.

So, don't get your hopes up for this one kiddies.

Edited by Asian47

None of this 1000 Club stuff makes any sense to me even though I've read it multiple times. Is the 1000 for gamer score? Please explain in the simplest way possible. :(

1000 is the amount of gamerscore associated with a retail game. once you acquire all the achievements in the game then you have your 1000 points. Which means that you have completed the said game.

1000 is the amount of gamerscore associated with a retail game. once you acquire all the achievements in the game then you have your 1000 points. Which means that you have completed the said game.

OHHH. So it's like a 100% club?

Edited by DeekBoy

Yes, in stead of calling it 100% clubs we separate them into different groups because arcade games have 200 and retail have 1000.

Cool, and I'm assuming there's a giant debate in the forums on whether or not retail games with over 1000G count or not...

Thanks for the clarification!

Edited by DeekBoy

Another question that's probably been answered in the past: unachievable/glitched/seasonal achievements: if someone gets all of the achievements in a game, but is unable to get the full points due to one of the reasons listed above, will it still count as a completion?

No, it doesn't. You'll see a few exceptions to the rule, like NBA 2K6, but it's something we haven't bothered with for a long time now. For games where it's there, we'll support it. Newer games though, if you can't get the full 1k/200, than we can't add you in.

No worries, didn't mean it like that. I know you guys do all this beause of your passion for the community and we all thank you for that.

In fact I wasn't entirely sure if I should even point it out at all. Just didn't seem quite right to post in the sign-up threads knowing the club didn't already exist. Is the normal practice to just post in the sign-ups as usual and let you create the club when possible? As in no need to post about missing clubs here at all or is this info already in a FAQ I missed?

No worries, didn't mean it like that. I know you guys do all this beause of your passion for the community and we all thank you for that.

In fact I wasn't entirely sure if I should even point it out at all. Just didn't seem quite right to post in the sign-up threads knowing the club didn't already exist. Is the normal practice to just post in the sign-ups as usual and let you create the club when possible? As in no need to post about missing clubs here at all or is this info already in a FAQ I missed?

Yeah I didn't mean to explode on that comment, my bad :p.

We create a new thread for when someone finishes that game. So when you completed that game we went ahead and created a new thread instead of creating a blank one and wait for someone to finish it. Just makes it easier that way.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
If I'm signing up for an 1000g+ club, couldn't I just put the name of the game, the achievement number and then all DLC.

Example for what I'm saying:

Mass Effect 2 [1355] + All DLC

Instead of:

Mass Effect 2 [1355] + Cerberus Network, Kasumi, Overlord, Shadow Broker, Arrival

Yes that's acceptable when all the DLC has been completed.