trick to getting all Survivor!

Saint Jericho

here is a trick i found out about how to get all of the Survivor achievements in one go!

download the Split Screen pack, with Rocky Race. once it starts, grab ONLY greens! guard marker (Y) them immediately! off to the right of the spawning point there is a little dirt path/bridge. this is where the fire rock giant spawns. set your greens right at the begining of the bridge, next to the stone pillar (on right). they will camoflauge, and prevent the giatn from crossing. you have to be quick though. if he gets there and ur greens r still visible, he will smash them and cross. now just wait it out!

boring, i know. maybe a little music will help the time go faster?

• 7 months later...

This worked brilliantly! It took about a dozen tries to get the greens in the right spot (one time it seemed like they were, but they were a bit too far along the bridge and jumped at a beetle, messing it up), but then it worked perfectly. I thought I'd have to find someone else who was rather good at this game in order to get this achievement.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I was wondering by using this trick can you earn all the survivor achievements offline because I will be going to a friends house next weekend and he doesn't have internet access and he agreed to help me with these achievements and I am also asking this because I don't want to get reset if I unlocked the survivor achievements offline.

Edited by Grim1992
Spelling

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi all,

I was just working on the survivor achievements... It's not easy. I thought I'd share my experiences.

I tried Rocky Race (as mentioned in this thread) but couldn't get it to work (greens didn't block the rock giant -- or -- greens attacked something and drawed attention).

Silent Hall better. It's a known exploit, stand in one of the corners of the map and nothing will see you except for a few rats. About the location... The map is square ish, so four corners, of which two have barrels. Run around for a second and find them. Look towards them, you need the left one. The right one you are spotted much easier it seems.

Then, grab max. minions. I tried with all colors, greens and reds are dangerous for attracting attention. I think brown (maybe with added blues to save them) is best, but not sure. Browns+reds+blues worked out well eventually. Get all minions stacked on top of each other in the corner, really as far into the corner as you can get them. Then, stand on top of them. xD When rats come (every 5 mins) you'll have a little fight. The barrels will be gone then. They respawn soon, but in the meanwhile you'll be in danger. Stay close to your controller. Save fireballs for the biggest enemies. Most you can kill without using your mana or getting in trouble, e.g. dwarves, beetles.

Wait and hope for the best. :woop:

Thus far I got to 28m and to 21m, ... Get spot too often and get e.g. a rock giant that kills one of the overlords. Gotta figure out how to refine the strategy.

Edit: I finally got it. The corner I described was good. The thing is, you should not stand in the very corner of the corner :p. Stand between the corner and the pillar close to the wall. It seems to block line of sight way better.

I got it with only greens, but that's more of a coincidence, I think. They do attract attention now and then (more then e.g. browns,blues -- I'm not sure on reds). If they are seen and attacked, do nothing. Usually, the enemy will kill a few and then walk away. Or your greens will kill him. I had one really persistent enemy that slowly came closer while fighting the greens. I killed him with fireballs (I barely moved though, in fear of attracting others).

Good luck! :)

Edited by SPARTAN089 Ace
Found new information

• 6 months later...