Chapter 11 drop list

Ok guys, i've received a few messages over live regarding the Fuma gear for this chapter. They can be obtained from purple chests, but apparently they're rather rare. But you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them if you have the 'find all the best rares in less than 50 runs' kind of luck.

Ok guys, i've received a few messages over live regarding the Fuma gear for this chapter. They can be obtained from purple chests, but apparently they're rather rare. But you shouldn't have too much trouble getting them if you have the 'find all the best rares in less than 50 runs' kind of luck.

Funny it seems I have that kind of Luck only when i'm playing with a certain friend...It's funny and a little sad how I can come in and "steal" his luck lol

Funny it seems I have that kind of Luck only when i'm playing with a certain friend...It's funny and a little sad how I can come in and "steal" his luck lol

I have a friend that I swear I do this to all the time playing this game, I get all kinds of gear that he wants, and he gets crap mostly. Guess we need to play chapter 11 now, so much for farming chapter 2 for thief's rings for him, even though I already got both of mine, haha.

I have a friend that I swear I do this to all the time playing this game, I get all kinds of gear that he wants, and he gets crap mostly. Guess we need to play chapter 11 now, so much for farming chapter 2 for thief's rings for him, even though I already got both of mine, haha.

Yea I hear you there. I nearly pushed him over the edge when I got Death's Robe,Ancient Armor,Death's scythe and caviar back to back which are all 5 * items.

Imagine if four of us got together lmao

Regarding obtaining Fuma's gear there are some things to note:

Fuma Helm will only drop from Decapiclops' purple chest

Fuma Armor will only drop from Chimyriad's purple chest

Fuma Greaves will only drop from Oxocutioner's purple chest

All 3 may drop from Ryukotsuki's gold chest