Church of Unitology Letter Translation from the Limited Edition Guide

DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Greetings Space Cadets,

Had nothing to do at work last night (not that I was looking) so I translated the characters in the Church of Unitology letter you get with the Dead Space 2 Limited Edition Guide. It read as follows:

Church of Unitology

First Parish • Titan Station

From The Church of Unitology

Welcome, young follower, to The Church of Unitology on Titan Station. Our humble parish on this stunning outpost is but another beacon of hope in the dark night before humanity’s glorious rebirth. You have joined at a miraculous time, for our ascension is truly close at hand. The secrets and promises of the black marker, and our savior Michael Altman, may all be revealed very soon, and starting right hare on this very station.

An unimaginable future awaits us, new follower, and we are working around the clock to make it happens. Your support, belief and funding are essential components in the work to bring about convergence and the final oneness that is our destiny. You will soon be richly rewarded, as will we all.

Praise Altman

Edited by DR Yuill-Kirkwood

Greetings Space Cadets,

Had nothing to do at work last night (not that I was looking) so I translated the characters in the Church of Unitology letter you get with the Dead Space 2 Limited Edition Guide. It read as follows:

Church of Unitology

Welcome, young follower, to The Church of Unitology on Titan Station. Our humble parish on this stunning outpost is but another beacon of hope in the dark night before humanity’s glorious rebirth. You have joined at a miraculous time, for our ascension is truly close at hand. The secrets and promises of the black marker, and our savior Michael Altman, may all be revealed very soon, and starting right hare on this very station.

An unimaginable future awaits us, new follower, and we are working around the clock to make it happens. Your support, belief and funding are essential components in the work to bring about convergence and the final oneness that is our destiny. You will soon be richly rewarded, as will we all.

Praise Astman

The last part should be Altman, not Astman. Other than that, pretty cool.

Greetings Space Cadets,

Church of Unitology

Praise Altman

You get paid to do this?? Must be nive! I only get paid to surf the web on my phone, watch TV and sleep. At work now so I better get back to the latter.