FREE - Mandricks Car Achievement Tracker

o Mandrick o

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

this might be a noob question so sorry in advance if it is :p

to get the car achievements do you need to change region for certain cars to appear or can i just buy every car possible from the shops in my current (European) region and get the achievements for all cars and the secret achievements as well

thanks for any help and good work on the spreadsheet :drunk

in the above post i answered my own question lol after checking the requirements for some cars i have noticed you HAVE to switch regions to get every car in the game hence getting the all cars achievement. what a real dumb question i posted above so sorry for that waste of space :p

This sheet looks amazing. I'll be downloading it as soon as I'm back home and on my computer there instead of the one at work. This might actually make me start playing this game again. Thanks for posting this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i should imagine you are trying to update the first tab on the workbook which is just a summary. It is protected to prevent you overkeying the formulas with the number of cars you have thus essenitally breaking the spreadsheet.

Check the bottom left corner of the screen and you will see there is more than one tab.

Click on each tab in turn.

the README tab explains fully how to use it.

Basically all you need to do is select the tab with the huge list of cars. type the letter Y into the hole next to the description if you own that car. Don't use numbers. Only use the letter Y

Once you added some Ys to the spreadhseet in the correct column, click back to the tab for the Summary and you will notice the %'s have gone up to show how much closer you are to getting the relevant achievements.

Thats how it works.

IT tracks the number of cars you have so YOU don't have to.

All you have to do is put in if you own it or not by using the letter Y.

Everything else is fully automated. Simples.

:)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...