Achievement Guide & Roadmap w/DLC

Nozza

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick update:

Done guide check and all seems fine. Changed a few sentences here and there. Spelling check done also, but will do a second when I can!

I've added in a written guide + video for the Hyper-Mutated Flytrap boss fight. Just in case people have trouble with it. Seeing as fighting him on very hard its normally a one-hit kill so its good to know what comes next!

Video guide for Environmental Master added. In case you don't know where something is or isn't working, hopefully it'll help you out!

Supernova video guides added to. Great two part guide by samdaman! Showing you a fair few levels and what's needed to get the 3 Stars on each! When the last lot get posted, I'll put them up! Though on some you can do a lot better it all helps! Again, for a full breakdown on each one, E.G. points for stars and times etc, check out my Complete Bulletstorm Overview thread at the top of the page.

I may still add some more detailed things to some achievements but its whether they need it or not, but the guides pretty much completed.

Again, if you spot anything or have anything that may need to be added just let me know!

Edited by Nozza

Great guide Nozza, very helpful and greatly appreciated, but I thought it has 5 difficulty settings?

Well yeah 5 but 4 related to achievements.. I'll edit it so no confusion is caused lol

There you go:

Story:

Bulletstorm has 5 difficulty settings with 4 relating to achievements – Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard & Very Hard.

wish i started on the hardest difficulty as it is a very easy game and i never say that about games. great guide with some good tips, got most of the single player chievos within a few days.

Yeah its really not that hard.

Take a little long obviously, and you still can't rush in there but overall is a walk in the park compared to other games.

Only thing that'll get you killed fast is if you run into the fight or if you let the enemies get close a melee is around a 2/3 hit kill on Very Hard.

Hey Nozza,

Let me start by saying great guide! It has helped me out a lot and I really appreciate your hard work.

With that being said I noticed something in your guide that could use some correcting. In regard to the achievement "Pointless" you said,

If the achievement hasn't unlocked by the time you get given the Leash then you'll need to start the Act/Chapter again

This in fact is not the case, there is not a drop kit in the entire prologue. In fact there are numerous chances after receiving the leash to get additional headshots if, like myself, a player sucks at headshots and falls a few short.

This has been verified as it is how I earned the achievement earlier tonight.

Again thanks for the great guide :)

Very nice guide :) Thank you!

Not sure if this was asked, but say I get a new skillshot, and you get to a checkpoint, and then quit to the menu, do you lose it and have to re-do it, or does it save it as done towards the main achievement?

Not sure if this was asked, but say I get a new skillshot, and you get to a checkpoint, and then quit to the menu, do you lose it and have to re-do it, or does it save it as done towards the main achievement?

As long as you get to a check point it will save your progress on the skill shots. The Echoes were the best way for me to boost my skill shots as well.

Hey Nozza,

Let me start by saying great guide! It has helped me out a lot and I really appreciate your hard work.

With that being said I noticed something in your guide that could use some correcting. In regard to the achievement "Pointless" you said,

This in fact is not the case, there is not a drop kit in the entire prologue. In fact there are numerous chances after receiving the leash to get additional headshots if, like myself, a player sucks at headshots and falls a few short.

This has been verified as it is how I earned the achievement earlier tonight.

Again thanks for the great guide :)

Thanks.

Sorry I was getting mixed up with the Leash and Dropkit. Done a quick edit!

If the achievement hasn't unlocked by the time you have to Leash the first Dropkit outside of a closed gate then you'll need to start the Act/Chapter again.

• 3 weeks later...

DLC guide is laid out [Last post of the main guide] - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showpost.php?p=4030339&postcount=10

I just need to actually get home, download it and play it, until I can fill in the blanks! I'll hopefully get some of it done tonight before I go out but that'll be an hour of play at the most.

So the DLC guide will most likely be completed by tomorrow evening, depending no what info is mentioned his this thread!

The Hell Razor achievement is much easier obtained by using the thumper. I've tried the method with the shotgun several times, but didn't succeed.

Then i just rushed down and when i got in range, used the thumper and smashed them into the chopper! Bam, achievement unlocked.