Achievement Guide & Roadmap w/DLC

Nozza

The Hell Razor achievement is much easier obtained by using the thumper. I've tried the method with the shotgun several times, but didn't succeed.

Then i just rushed down and when i got in range, used the thumper and smashed them into the chopper! Bam, achievement unlocked.

Any stratgy on killing the boss with the hotdog cart? every time i get close to the cart he shoots it. its the "Heart Attack" ach.

Thanks

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Hell Razor achievement is much easier obtained by using the thumper. I've tried the method with the shotgun several times, but didn't succeed.

Then i just rushed down and when i got in range, used the thumper and smashed them into the chopper! Bam, achievement unlocked.

Thanks I'll add that. I actually haven't unlocked the achievement as it was proving difficult but that was the only tactic I could come up with!

Hope this helps:

Heart Attack 40G

Kill a Boss using the Hot Dog cart in the Hotel Elysium map

Load up the Hotel Elysium Map-DLC in Anarchy mode. Play through the waves normally until you reach wave 5. On this wave you will encounter your first chaingunner. Lure him in the middle of the upstairs area. Upstairs toward the back is a hotdog cart. When he is here either boost into him once with blood symphony or shoot him twice with a flail gun. Then kick the hotdog kart into him to finish him off.

Note. Keep the hotdog cart behind a wall so that he will not be able to shoot it... then kick it twice: once around the wall and another time toward him.

EDIT:

Im still confused on the Extinguisher and Guns of Stygia Achievements... i kill all the guy i see and the extinguisher one... they just never actually extinguish before they die... atleast i dont see them get extinguished

EDIT 2: Nvm just got The LAst Blood Achievement... but i still dont quite understand how to exactly extinguish the enemies lol

Edited by Blarghinator

ok, on extinguishing, easiest way to do this is to get to wave three (pretty much all melee fighters), upgrade your leash recharge as much as possible, stand in front of the grate to the sewer water across from the fire. When the match starts, wait a little bit for some guys to come towards you, then leash the wheel to turn it on, then leash guys towards you, and step aside. They'll catch on fire and then fall into the water. If any are near you and catc fire, go around them and quickly kick them into the water.

In order to get the achievement you MUST get fishfood as well as the one for them getting on fire. Using the method I described getting this achievement should be a LOT easier. The main thing is to make SURE they don't die before reaching the water. This means they need to catch fire pretty close to the water or you have to leash/kick them at it right when they catch fire. A little tedious, but fairly easy to obtain.