Professor Portal Online achievement

Frankie Godskin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

online now for 3 hours, have dummy account ready (only take 5 mins to create) so please send message over live if your in the same boat, And then we can get this achieve plus 2 huggs :locked

EDIT got them.

Edited by galve666

Hey everyone I'm looking for someone to help me with "Professor Portal achievement" as I have finished the Co-Op and also I need 2 more hugs for the "Friends List With Benefits achievement" I'm willing to help other people gain hugs :)

EDIT: I now have all the achievements, Thanks to all the guys that helped me, you rock!

Edited by LuKa

I just need to play co-op with someone's dummy account for Professor Portal and give them a hug for Friends List with Benefits.

I have a dummy account ready to help you get Professor Portal as well.

I'm online now, so if you're interested, please send me a friend request: seandettman

Thanks.

Looking for someone to do this achievement with. Have a dummy acc ready. Can give hugs with both accs. Already have the acc but am willing to help out. Also need triple crown and stay alive. Msg me Dark Levy

Edit: Got it. Thanks KyleSHG

Edited by Dark Levy

If there is anyone who hasn't played co-op yet or has a dummy account that hasn't played co-op yet, I need the professor portal achievement as well as 2 hugs for the friends list with benefits achievement. If you are willing to help me please send me a message on xbox live (MyNameIsPops) and please reply ASAP. Thanks

Need help with this one as well, made a few dummy gold accounts already helping friends, will gladly help with hug achievments, thanks.

GT is DeTroll

edit: Got Professor Portal achievement, can still help with up to 2 hugs, thanks xvx Foot xvx for the assist =)

Edited by DeTroll
update

can someone please break this dummy account thing down for me. from what i read there is a limit of three. does that mean any profile created is automatically given the free trial even if they never connect to live. my account is the only one to connect to live on my console but there have been several other profiles created. so i am asking can i do the dummy account thing or has my allocation been used. any info would be appreciated