No Death Playthrough with Bahamut

Those videos despite the hiccups and the quality (although it helps the load times with my crappy net) are amazing!

Would you say then the machine gun and lazer are your best friends?

Edit: do you use a turbo fire controller?

Edited by Frankyg88

Those videos despite the hiccups and the quality (although it helps the load times with my crappy net) are amazing!

Would you say then the machine gun and lazer are your best friends?

Edit: do you use a turbo fire controller?

Thanks. Glad someone liked it. If you expand the window it looks better. Whether or not you want to believe me...i did use turbo on that run but have beaten the game without it.

I was working on a no damage 47m speed run but there are a lot of inconsistencies in this game where there may be a soldier in a different spot or those toads jump when they didnt the 15 other runs. The nail was i suddenly fell off the ceiling on level 3.

That run was going to be with no turbo. It would have been helpful for some as i show all the tricks/tips that i learned from playing and some picked up through others. Would help people 1cc much easier.

Maybe someday i'll give it another go but im spent.

I personally love machinegun/laser. Ray gun is cool and charged up Heat is cool too but i dont like em enough to hold on/grab em.

p.s.

while the debate with turbo means shit to me. It still takes practice to memorize parts and as you can clearly see most the time i didnt have the best weapons. The only weapon that benefits from turbo is the machine gun and even then its not much stronger.

Edited by Todaysforgotten