WARNING: Never buy this $hitty game!

One of, if not THE single worst game I have ever played, glitches everywhere including when you fight you start floating in mid air or start waving your weapons around at thin air while an archer stuns, poisons, runs away, quests that lead to nowhere, cut scenes that barely make sense, autosave feature that never autosaves, total utter shit

- you fight in mid air only when the enemy is big. as in like trying to hit crucial parts instead of the smelly feet like in every other game with bigger mobs...

- archers tend to stun/poison and run away in a lot of other games. would you not as an >ranged< attacker?

- quest lead you quite well to the desired destination, if you are able to read. this is not world of warcraft with big yellow orbs on the map. this is a more traditional rpg

- autosaves are in crucial parts, not after you step trough a door, and another door, and another... besides: manual saves are a must in EVERY rpg, so dont blame the autosave if you are lazy. im just reading between the lines here.

:)

- yes, some cutscenes were quite.. irritating. but that were only two or three. its not like this is the only game that tends to trow trash at players with no further explanation.

divinity is quite an good game, its more sraightforward then oblivion (cpt. obvious here) but its definetly NOT shitty.

the only bad thing is the usage of gamebryo.. what a shame...

• 3 weeks later...
One of, if not THE single worst game I have ever played, glitches everywhere including when you fight you start floating in mid air or start waving your weapons around at thin air while an archer stuns, poisons, runs away, quests that lead to nowhere, cut scenes that barely make sense, autosave feature that never autosaves, total utter shit

Thats why they made Dragon Knight Saga - play that one preferbally for 5 minutes or longer and you might find its alot better and will moan a little less :p

its frozen on me once,like twice or three times i've jumped into water & the water is gone...:confused: lol.i've had the music stop & go a few times but so far thats it.yea its annoying but i love the game & so far glitches havent made me regret getting it altho i HATE the load times,holy crap is that annoying! :mad:

its frozen on me once,like twice or three times i've jumped into water & the water is gone...:confused: lol.i've had the music stop & go a few times but so far thats it.yea its annoying but i love the game & so far glitches havent made me regret getting it altho i HATE the load times,holy crap is that annoying! :mad:

The load times are a bit ridiculous. I have had it freeze once and that was because i was trying to change playlists while it was saving. Other than that it has been bug free. Its a B list game though i dont know why people expect it to be perfect. The budge on it is a lot lower than say Dragon Age II or Final Fantasy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Sounds more like "This game is too hard. Enemies have A.I., it doesn't hold my hand through everything. This game therefore, sucks."

• 4 weeks later...

Just couldn't get into it. Wouldn't actually say it was the worst game ever, but it was close. Glitchy, very cheap last fight, etc. I only really completed it because I didn't want a uncomplete game that was do-able. Took the thing back and got a full refund (I know a guy in the shop). The worst game ever is Risen, by the way.

Sounds more like "This game is too hard. Enemies have A.I., it doesn't hold my hand through everything. This game therefore, sucks."

Pretty much that. I had a good time with both Divinity2 and DKS and can't relate at all to the original poster. The learning curve is steeper than usual and there are areas you can enter without having hope of surviving for long, that seems to be the main gripe for the complainers.

• 6 months later...
Pretty much that. I had a good time with both Divinity2 and DKS and can't relate at all to the original poster. The learning curve is steeper than usual and there are areas you can enter without having hope of surviving for long, that seems to be the main gripe for the complainers.

I agree..But i kinda like it..You do have to take time and learn what ya can do and best set up for you.. The going into higher levels i love. I personaly Hate games that hold your hand and only allow you to go so far cause the bad guy will hurt you lol.

It's not the best game or even on par with the top 5 but its a good game i like it and playing it after Skyrim lol. Cost me $10 and ive gotten alot more then $10 enjoyment out of it.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, I bought this game over a year ago, exchanged it for two bargain bin games. Within the first 10 minutes of playing, I had a sudden deja vu of Two Worlds, and how terrible that game was, so I only assumed it would be just as bad, since it shared some terrible characteristics with bad acting, frame rate, etc.

Although, I have to say, what I thought would be a routine achievement run, is turning out to be a quite the adventure. The game really did improve as I progressed, I mean the acting didn't, but whatever.

I'm actually interested in buying the Dragon Knight Saga, if I could get a new set of achievements that is (1000 MORE score, not just the Flames of vengeance).

I'm actually interested in buying the Dragon Knight Saga, if I could get a new set of achievements that is (1000 MORE score, not just the Flames of vengeance).

The two releases have separate achievement lists:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/divinity-2-the-dragon-knight-saga/achievements/

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/divinity-2-ego-draconis/achievements/

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I bought Divinity 2 about 2 months ago, and have been busy finishing off other games. Started to get into it again today, and gotta say I'm loving it so far. The fact there are no quest markers, or markers that show where anything on the map is, make the map fairly redundant. So having to remember where people and places are have been tough to get used too. But I'm loving it. Hell, I even loved both Two Worlds games. Its not that hard either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...