Achievement Trading Thread

GDMFS0AB

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there anyone else who is having a hard time getting a full table of ten players to do a chip trick in one hand I would really like to get this achievement if anyone wants to start a table send me msg gamer tag princesspea299

Why are people on this thread looking to boost the Chip Trick? It is much easier to obtain in single player than trying to organize a 10-player boosting session.

The two achievement guides on this site both explain how to get the chip trick in single player. Maybe they were not clear enough so for your conveinence I will attempt to explain it more clearly here.

• Start up a single player 10 person tournament.
  • Set Turn Timers off. (This is the clock)
  • Perform a chip trick.
  • Now simply wait until all the computer players at the table perform a chip trick. (It may take 10 minutes). The achievement will pop when the last of all the CPU player performs a chip trick.

I am quoting myself!

On the bottom of the page there is something that looks like this.

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii282/izzykrazee/achievements.jpg

If you would have went back just one page, you would have seen the ten person chip trick solution was already addressed and solved three times. Also the two achievement guides tell what to do as well.

Sorry, I know I am a smart ass. But I would rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you would have went back just one page, you would have seen the ten person chip trick solution was already addressed and solved three times. Also the two achievement guides tell what to do as well.

Sorry, I know I am a smart ass. But I would rather be a smart ass than a dumb ass.

I'm 100% game for achievement boosting in this. I really want to get the chip trick achievement as well as all the other ones,

GT: Annihil88tor

need the chip trip achievement and pull the trigger

gt: annihil88tor

There is something really witty that needs to be said here-- but I'm too sleepy... I've got nothing.

Just for the sake of asking: I'm trying like hell to get this stupid Gold Medal achievement; anybody know if having more friends playing Texas Heat nets you more "Witness to Fame" bonuses? Or is there a cap on that XP?

If it'll work, does anybody who's actually still playing this godforsaken bastard of a game want to just send each other random friend requests to make it easier?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
No one has posted for a while. I need the two ranked and maybe some others too. Add me if interested. Nakeworks

would love to find enough people to get the summer heat achievements

We should all try together, maybe we can get some more people as well. Let me check if I have other friends willing to participate.

• 8 months later...

I believe finding an online partner for boosting the "Win 1 million in a hand" achievement would be a good idea, as you actually have to WIN $1m, not just win a 1 mil pot. My assumption would be play $250k standard, rebuy rebuy until each player has a million, trade wins, voila.

Msg me online, ShazamFTW.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gold Medal are very easy to obtain in Texas Heat, and 10k hands too :)

But I'm not here for that, I'm looking for a player having the DLC Springs 2011.

I would like him to upload it for me so that I can try to unlock those achievements.

Copy/paste DLC on a USB key (previously formatted with your console), open the hide folder "Xbox360" with Dr Emuler on your computer and look for DLC spring 2011, copy it on your desktop, upload it & link it here. It would be really appreciable.

I think it may work cuz it's a Free DLC, and I got the Summer 2011 chievo in 2012, so...

I'd be grateful for the one who upload it and I guess that a lot of players too, if it works.

Thanks by advance.

Edited by khepris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking for any kind souls to help with the $10 million achievement. I have screwed up my save and am down into the 200k range. Any help would be appreciated and I'd be glad to help you with something else (I am level 50, so I can just keep buying back if we need to). I'm really trying to finish up this nonsense.

GT - slacker322

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...