Remix/Beastie Boys?

columbianelite

I'm not sure if many people are still playing this, but I was just wondering how the matchup vs the beastie boys is going to work. I have one game left, a 2 vs 2 gold remix game against the bucks and then I'll have finished the remix tour. From what I understand the game against the beastie boys will start after the credits. First of all, is this game going to be brutally tough? I haven't really had a whole lot of problems going thru the tour up till this point so I'm expecting myself to beat them, but ya never know. Secondly, if i lose do i get to keep trying over and over? Let's say they beat me 10 times in a row and I need to turn it off and regroup, when I turn it back on will I be able to keep retrying? Any help will be appreciated.

I'm not sure if many people are still playing this, but I was just wondering how the matchup vs the beastie boys is going to work. I have one game left, a 2 vs 2 gold remix game against the bucks and then I'll have finished the remix tour. From what I understand the game against the beastie boys will start after the credits. First of all, is this game going to be brutally tough? I haven't really had a whole lot of problems going thru the tour up till this point so I'm expecting myself to beat them, but ya never know. Secondly, if i lose do i get to keep trying over and over? Let's say they beat me 10 times in a row and I need to turn it off and regroup, when I turn it back on will I be able to keep retrying? Any help will be appreciated.

Its not a hard match at all, its very easy. Did it my first try

• 2 years later...