Holy cow do I hope so. I'd even be totally cool with just a cap with the logo on it. Anything really. And as much as it pains me to do it, I'd even pay for Ghostbuster avatar things. With real money! Well, Xbox points money anyways...

not sure if the game will have avatar awards, but it looks like they put some avatar items up for purchase under sanctum of slime extras. You can buy a hat with the logo, a Ghostbusters jumpsuit, an ecto-1 prop, a slimer prop, and a stay puft marshmallow prop. It's about time they got some GB avatar stuff!

not sure if the game will have avatar awards, but it looks like they put some avatar items up for purchase under sanctum of slime extras. You can buy a hat with the logo, a Ghostbusters jumpsuit, an ecto-1 prop, a slimer prop, and a stay puft marshmallow prop. It's about time they got some GB avatar stuff!

After reading this I tried to find some pictures, couldn’t find any but found some stuff to confirm this, it’s pretty cool, can’t wait to get something if it looks good and the price is right

I'd like a jump suit, but I ain't buying it

Kinda dissapointing there are no avatar awards. I would have loved to get a shirt or some goggles or a trap or something to go with my jump suit ;) maybe "hopefully" if they add DLC we will see some? I hope we see some DLC that would kick ass. MAYBE bring the OG 4 in? Maybe some online 8 player co op? Who knows!!!

Well??? It won't feel quite right to buy all those stuffs without a proton pack.

I would be damn exciting to have it and I was expecting that they would add a proton pack to it but no, it is very disappointing. You can't have a Ghostbuster on you without a proton pack, right?

:uzi:Proton Pack avatar :uzi:That's what we need then it will be a complete set of a Ghostbuster character!

You can't have a Ghostbuster on you without a proton pack,

the flightsuit has a proton pack attatched to it. no neutrona wand. but thats due to the fact theres that bullshit no weapons av accesories rule

lightsaber weapon. riot shield weapon, rcxd weapon... proton pack? obviously a weapon because its used to shoot ghosts with particle streams