Arrival Achievements

Outlawed Torn

3 for 100http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif for a total of 1355http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/R0/j6/0zc8P2NhbC8wCRsFG1lTWUNFL2FjaC8wLzNEAAAAAVBQUPzVSFs=.jpgThe Ultimate Sacrifice - 50http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Complete the Arrival DLC pack

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/vq/NY/1jc8P2NhbC83CRsFG1lTWUNFL2FjaC8wLzNDAAAAAVBQUPl3o6I=.jpgLast Stand - 25http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Survive all five waves in the battle for Object Rho

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/1L/Aa/0jc8P2NhbC8xCRsFG1lTWUNFL2FjaC8wLzNFAAAAAVBQUP01sMg=.jpgCovert Action - 25http://live.xbox.com/xweb/lib/images/G_Icon_External.gif

Rescue Dr. Amanda Kenson without attracting hostile attention

I am utterly dumbfounded that BioWare and EA would put out enough DLC for Dragon Age to reach 1750...and Mass Effect 2 wins award on top of award...sells a bajillion copies across 2 consoles...and they top out the gamerscore with this...............ridiculous...............idiotic...........total.

I am just having a seriously hard time believing that this is the final piece of DLC...regardless of what has been said. BioWare...seriously...I thought so much more of you than this kind of idiocy.

I am utterly dumbfounded that BioWare and EA would put out enough DLC for Dragon Age to reach 1750...and Mass Effect 2 wins award on top of award...sells a bajillion copies across 2 consoles...and they top out the gamerscore with this...............ridiculous...............idiotic...........total.

I am just having a seriously hard time believing that this is the final piece of DLC...regardless of what has been said. BioWare...seriously...I thought so much more of you than this kind of idiocy.

I honestly agree why deny Mass Effect 2 the 1750 treatment, Its a great game, you know the dlc will automatically sell and boost there dlc sales, I just don't understand....

I'd buy every single DLC that Bioware puts out for Mass Effect 2. Even if it went to 2500 then I'd still purchase because the rest have been so amazing. I bought the game in the summer due to classes and the DLC was all half price and I just bought it all for like 1000 microsoft points.

I will get all Mass Effect 3 DLC. I just wish I could let Bioware know.

guys there are two more dlc's. In the cerberus news they said the news channel would come back 3 more times with information on upcoming dlc before me 3. Keep your chins up.

I am.

This is the final piece of DLC for ME2, BioWare confirmed it. The Cerberus News will be back up two weeks before the release of ME3 after it's put on hiatus once Arrival is released. I don't know where you got the idea of there being more DLC from.

I usppose technically this is a bit of a spoiler so don't read on unless you're sure you wanna, but I managed to learn a little something about the Last Stand achievement last night.

Basically in this DLC you play alone (no squadmates) and at one point you are put into a battle with endless waves of enemies. Eventually you will get knocked unconscious and lose, there is a story reason for this. But the achievement relates to surviving the 5 waves before succumbing.

I just feel like Bioware needs to get a swift kick in the ass. Then after that someone needs to pop EA's Ego, penny pinch asses. That's my complaint here

still I'd say Mass Effect 2 seems to suffering because of many variables. I just think Mass Effect 3 will recieve the same treatment. Still I'd say at least 1400:gsicon: or maybe 1500:gsicon: would have been resonable at least a round number

I usppose technically this is a bit of a spoiler so don't read on unless you're sure you wanna, but I managed to learn a little something about the Last Stand achievement last night.

Basically in this DLC you play alone (no squadmates) and at one point you are put into a battle with endless waves of enemies. Eventually you will get knocked unconscious and lose, there is a story reason for this. But the achievement relates to surviving the 5 waves before succumbing.

Playing alone, huh? Where did you hear that? It sounds different, to say the least.

Playing alone, huh? Where did you hear that? It sounds different, to say the least.

Yep, and it's confirmed. I'm pretty active on the bioware boards and they had a live chat with Mac Walters yesterday where he talked about it.

Plus I've seen the first 25 minutes played online. Giantbomb removed the link last night though.. Presumably at bio's request.

It isn't so much the gamerscore itself as it is the random achievements just to attract more sales. They throw in achievements, because people buy achievements. Yes, I hate the odd numbers. Because they look ridiculous. The achievement system has become a complete joke because of stuff like this. When it first started out, extra achievements came in dividends on 250. Then they dropped to 100, then 50. Now, they just throw them in there completely at random. Just for the sake of selling ho-hum and piss poor DLC. EA is by far the worst offender in this particular case. Zaeed, being included on the Cerberus network, shouldn't have had any achievements. And really, Kasumi shouldn't have, either. But they were included to sell the DLC. Because people don't buy DLC if it doesn't include achievements. And honestly, the Kasumi DLC was crap. But whatever. This'll just even out the 1345 gamerscore that TFU had.

Playing devils advocate - Surely if the purpose of throwing more achievements in was for sales purposes, then they would never have gone down from the 250 increments at all? People buy achievements rather than DLC all the time right?

Whats the sales benefit to having a DLC with 100 GS rather than 250 GS?

The odd number doesn't phase me but yah, I agree ME2 does deserve the full 1750 treatment. It will be unfortunate if this is without a doubt the last piece that it's already confirmed to be but really ME3 is getting released later this year.

They take the dev teams working on ME2 DLC and move them over to ME3 so it doesn't get delayed and will get more polish time?

We're win-win there.

The odd number doesn't phase me but yah, I agree ME2 does deserve the full 1750 treatment. It will be unfortunate if this is without a doubt the last piece that it's already confirmed to be but really ME3 is getting released later this year.

Its confirmed to be the last piece of story DLC. They also said they might possibly bring out alt appearance pack 3 but it hasn't been promised..

They take the dev teams working on ME2 DLC and move them over to ME3 so it doesn't get delayed and will get more polish time?

We're win-win there.

ME3 was playable start to finish before last Xmas :woop: I'm not worried about polish seeing as they have almost a full year!

However some of the voice work is only being recorded right now. You might have seen Tricia helfer tweeting this week that she is reprising the role of EDI in ME3 for example..

I was saying I'd get this if the last DLC brought it to a normal number. I wasn't keen on the first game, but the second one is supposed to be improved in every way, and I kind of wanted to play it, sans the stupid 1255 gamerscore.

And they go and tag on a random 100 points. No thought put into it whatsoever. I don't care that it's not important, achievements are a part of games now, and companies should at least give them a second's thought. I'm gonna leave this game on the shelf, as petty as that is.