Achievement Guide

flip

the game is pretty sweet :) and this is a great guide :p hopefully its completed soon

BioShock was Soooo wort the wait XD

EDIT~~~ Also i noticed liek that theres no real help with little sisters.... i've just started playing and such and still i have not noticed any little sisters at all (cept the one i saw at the beginning) can someone liek maybe help me :( i know theres like 21 total... but i dont know where any of them are or.. how to find them :(

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as i stated in the guide, hitting the start button will reveal how many are in each area and how many you have left. just look for the big daddy's walking around in the main areas of each place, that's where they usually are. also look for Little Sister holes that are on the walls, if you're missing any, a big daddy will usually come by and knock on it to get a Little Sister out and then there you go, another Little Sister to add to your collection ;)

I played through the game, and not really using the research camera until i noticed the achievement list "fully researched":( lol..

Got about 10 achievements left to get that will be quite a "fun" task to get on hard difficulty :p thanks to all the people putting threads such as "tonic lists" "Weapon Upgrade stations" etc..

--Machllfighter :p

I know the guide says you can go back to areas and defeat Big Daddys..does that mean you can actually go back to different levels and finish them off?

I'm currently in the third level, but I don't have nearly enough firepower, health or money to deal with this big daddy. So I could continue with the campaign, and come back a few days later and finish him off, it would count towards the achievement?

I know the guide says you can go back to areas and defeat Big Daddys..does that mean you can actually go back to different levels and finish them off?

I'm currently in the third level, but I don't have nearly enough firepower, health or money to deal with this big daddy. So I could continue with the campaign, and come back a few days later and finish him off, it would count towards the achievement?

yes, that is correct, you can do this, just you have to do it BEFORE you go into the final area of the game up the elevator

yes, that is correct, you can do this, just you have to do it BEFORE you go into the final area of the game up the elevator

so I guess if I want to eventually go back and get all the diaries and upgrades and stuff, I should keep a game save right before I go up to that area then..

Hey Flip, youre guide would look much better if you did this...

Secret Achievements Below:

[spoiler=Maka123]

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s01.jpg

Defeated Dr. Steinman (15) - Story related, can't miss it.

Tip: Kill his security bot first, then lure him down into the water that is in the lower part of the surgery center and electric bolt him, then shoot at him while not standing in the water, this will make this fight a lot shorter OR, if you decided to keep Incinerate, there is an oil slick that is behind where he was standing to start, light this on fire to kill him faster, then when he goes to the water to put it out, just keep shooting at him in the back to kill him quickly.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s02.jpg

Defeated Peach Wilkins (15) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s03.jpg

Restored the Forest (15) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s04.jpg

Completed Cohen's Masterpiece (30) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s05.jpg

Defeated Andrew Ryan (30) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s06.jpg

Broke Fontaine's Mind Control (30) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s07.jpg

Defeat Atlas (100) - Store related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s08.jpg

Become a Big Daddy(30) - Story related, can't miss it.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/271/s09.jpg

Irony (10) - After chosing to kill Sander Cohen, take a picture of his corpse to get this. ****SEE "Find Cohen's Room" FOR THIS****

NOTE: Killing him before he is in his apartment will also prevent you from getting "Weapon Master" as you will be unable to get to the last Power to the People station in Cohen's Personal Quarter's in his apartment in Olympus Heights.

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/hA/Xr/0ICLiGJhbC8yFQUbXVdRGEQ4L2FjaC8wL0YAAAAA5+fn-8QFnw==.jpg

Find Cohen's Room (10) - OK, to get this, after finishing Sander Cohen's Masterpiece and getting that achievement, DO NOT kill him. Once you then get to his apartment in Olympus Heights, there will be a door on your right when you enter, kill the 2 people dancing and he will get pissed at you and run down the stairs and come after you, then you can enter his room and get this achievement.

NOTE: It HAS BEEN confirmed that you can get both of these in one play. After killing him in his apartment, you can still take a picture of him and get the "Irony" achievement at the same time, SO I would suggest not killing him after finishing his masterpiece and just killing him after getting this achievement.

Thanks xJACKASS for telling how to get this one!!

It would make it look cleaner, and you could remove the huge red writing, along with an annoying thread title.

heh, i would if i knew how to, i tried lookin at how to do it but can't figure it out, could you please tell me what code i have to put to get it like that? i was tellin King about doin somethin like that the other day, and what do ya know, the next day i saw it on these forums, but i still don't know how to do it :( and also, once that does get implemented, how would i change the thread name? thanks Maka :)

p.s. thanks to whoever stickied this guide!!!! :)

For those wondering about Adam, I just finished the game rescuing every little sister and i had enough Adam to buy almost everything. I did get every slot, so i got the achievement for that. I would recommend not buying the second for some of your plasmids, just jump from the first to the third, or only buy the ones you use (i.e. don't buy every ice if you don't like using it.) save your Adam for things you want and you'll have plenty.

Oh, and one more important thing I'd like to note... it REALLY HELPS to save before the end, (and I'm trying to spoil as little as possible)

*save before stepping on to the elevator*

I didn't, so now going for other achievements i have to go back to my last save which was only about at the half way point.:mad:

heh, i would if i knew how to, i tried lookin at how to do it but can't figure it out, could you please tell me what code i have to put to get it like that? i was tellin King about doin somethin like that the other day, and what do ya know, the next day i saw it on these forums, but i still don't know how to do it :( and also, once that does get implemented, how would i change the thread name? thanks Maka :)

p.s. thanks to whoever stickied this guide!!!! :)

Spoiler Tags Tutorial

Hopefully that helps you, just put your text in between the brackets of code.

Once you change it I should be able to get the thread name changed for you. The way its made I dont think you'd be able to change it.

I'm a bit confused. Where is Sander Cohen's quarters, exactally?

Ive heard Olympus Heights,which is after you kill Ryan, and Fleet Theater, which would be in Fort Frolic. Just wondering which it is.

and I have another question, do hacks and pictures over different games all count toward achievements or just in one play through?

I'm a bit confused. Where is Sander Cohen's quarters, exactally?

Ive heard Olympus Heights,which is after you kill Ryan, and Fleet Theater, which would be in Fort Frolic. Just wondering which it is.

and I have another question, do hacks and pictures over different games all count toward achievements or just in one play through?

I was confused too. Some people have it wrong.

To find his room, you need to leave him alone after completing his masterpiece. Continue with the game until you get to Olympus Heights. Once you're there, you'll find a room with two people slow-dancing. You'll know it's the room because Cohen will come on the radio and welcome you, but warn you not to bother the two dancers.

Kill the two of them and he'll come running down a staircase from the right. It's a door to the right just before you walk into the room where the dancers are. Run by him up into his room. The achievement will pop up. Then you can dispose of him as you wish and take a picture for the second achievement. Don't forget the Power to the People station in his room either.

trying to get the slots achievement and i keep getting $ $ head.

its $50 but its just annoying lol

You ain't kidding, I have 500 dollars, saved right before I start at a slot machine... and out of money 5 times and the best I can get is that damn $ $ Head!!!!! or 3 apples.

EDIT - I finally got it!!!!!!