What Games Would You Like to See?

AmbaLaBamba

Searched for this topic but didn't see anything.

Just wondering what games you would like to see in the near future/far future which would be compatable with Kinect. For me I would love to see CSI as I think that it would work better with Kinect rather than the controller, plus I'm a huge CSI nerd and another game would just be amazing (for me) anyway. Also, some kind of music game (possibly drums only at this stage) would be quite cool as no accessories would be needed.

Your thoughts?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want a proper singing game, a combination of all the versions of Lips would be good, featuring 80s and 90s music, and all the number 1s etc.

I was half tempted to get the Michael Jackson game for the singing, but I'm not that big of an MJ fan to be honest.

Star Wars!

There will be a Star Wars game for Kinect....i think it should come out this year.

I want horror games for Kinect, you open the doors or hold the flashlight with your arm, solve riddles, pick up the enviroment...and run away from creatures or something...would be cool. Or cut out the running part and play it while you seat...

A adventure game could be nice or a RPG.. the only thing is that ...player would have to walk on place for hours and hours...

They'll make it easy, I'm sure, if they ever do that.

I remember an arcade game, where you bend down and you take cover, and when you stand, you move on. (Little less advanced than that, but that could be an idea)

I want horror games for Kinect, you open the doors or hold the flashlight with your arm, solve riddles, pick up the enviroment...and run away from creatures or something...would be cool. Or cut out the running part and play it while you seat...

Survival horror could potentially be terrifying on the Kinect, but it would be very difficult. Mostly because the Kinect needs to be played in full light, and horror games are best played in the dark. So I think it would be quite difficult to really get into the atmosphere of it. If it could be done, though...

Survival horror could potentially be terrifying on the Kinect, but it would be very difficult. Mostly because the Kinect needs to be played in full light, and horror games are best played in the dark. So I think it would be quite difficult to really get into the atmosphere of it. If it could be done, though...

full light? not really in my experience. Sure you can´t play when it´s pitch black but i can play with just the light from my tv:P

full light? not really in my experience. Sure you can´t play when it´s pitch black but i can play with just the light from my tv:P

I've not had that good of luck. But I'll keep hoping.

A game that I would love to see, but wouldn't ever be commercially viable is "Symphonic Hero," where you play the conductor of a orchestra. You can move up from chamber music to epic 80 minute Mahler symphonies. That would be awesome.