MITB CAW win and Cash in Method (Confirmed easy)

Ok, this is a dead-ish thread, but I never saw anything confirmed here and I thought I would put out my method for these 2 achievements, rather easy as well.

The first, successful win is easy enough, replace someone in the match with your CAW and win. Rematch if you lose so you don't have to sim through another full year of Universe mode.

The second part, cash in, is a bit trickier because if you replace anyone in the match, you cannot cash in the contract. The method I have can be done in 2 ways. Copy your CAW 6 times, put 3 on Raw and 3 on Smackdown, since the game usually grabs 3 people from each brand. Sim to Wrestlemainia. Once you see who is in the MitB match take one person and set them to free agent. The game will automatically reorganize the match. Not just the person you took out, but the entire match. (As this is the game still deciding the people in the match, you didn't change anything, and does not affect the cash in) You can do this until all 6 CAW are in the match and sim it, then cash in the contract that night. The other way (and easier IMHO) as soon as one of your CAW gets placed in the match, play it and win, then cash in. Obviously if you are just going to play it, you don't need to copy 6 CAW but the more you have the better chances that a CAW will get placed in the match. You can even go as far as putting the entire WWE roster on Free Agent and having nothing but CAW in Universe mode if you feel the need. But that is rather extreme.

The first part is assumption that the achievement will unlock (since you can cash in simmed MitB wins and play them) but I played and won the match when 1 of my CAW got put in, but with a strong CAW and the use of rematch just in case, winning shouldn't be that big a deal for most people.

To actually cash it in, just pick any champion match that you are not already in and start it, it will ask you if you want to cash in on the winner, pick yes, win and congrats!

Hope this helps anyone that may still need this rather anoying achievement.

And the last thing, a tip for winning the MitB match if needed. Take 2 ladders and place them at the top of the ramp. When beat up it will take them a long time to go get them and come back, and if you are lucky (like I have been a few times) all of them will head toward the other ladders leaving you alone in the ring with your own ladder. Hammer Throw Irish Whips ramp side help as well.

Edited by Midnight Malice

Ah wish I saw this earlier. I just simmed from Extreme Rules to Wrestlemania in my second year just to see if one of my CAW's got into the match. But I followed your trick, made Primo a Free Agent (shadow of things to come?) And it reorganized my MiTB and put in two of my CAWs, Jeff Hardy & Razor Ramon. Should be cake now.

So yeah, this is confirmed to work.

• 1 year later...