What you can expect from this

This is for all those poor americans that have to wait until the game is released over there

- Awesome music (BFMV,Drowning pool, Saliva,Disturbed)

- Lots of profanity

- Not so smart AI (both friendly and enemies)

- Riding around in a truck alot

- One of the best gaming intros ever

- Talking, sometimes this feels like an rpg because people never go quiet

- A big improvement over Dragon Rising

- 700 gamerscore for basically just playing without giving a fuck

- A somewhat short campaign (atleast on normal)

- A fun coop experience

- A bit smaller compared to Dragon Rising

- The token black guy

After playing trough the campaign yesterday i kinda feel letdown, but at the same time im not really letdown because we know that shooters that drags on for ages just becomes mindnumbing and boring.

This game offers replayablity thanks to the class lvling and the fact you need to goldstar every campaign mission & FTE missions for the Core maxed skill achievement.

The missions take anywhere from 20-60 mins to complete, ofcourse that is skill dependent. We did most in 30-40 mins, some dragged on but never pass the 1hour mark

Some missions just feels like a drag compared to Dragon risings, one of the worst ones in this game basically have you repeat these steps until finish

1: Get in car

2: Get out of car

3: Kill the 10 enemies

then its back to repeating step 1.

Missions like that are not fun to play, especially when you dont even control your vehicle.

One of the things that annoys me is that neither of your squad holds a RPG or something similar, so whenever a tank shows up you better find those Antitank weapon pickups asap.

Also keep in mind that friendly fire will eventually get you kicked from a lobby, no matter if its a friends game or a randoms game. Once you are kicked the only way back is for the host to disband the session and start a new one.

If you got 2-3 friends to play with then i recommend it just for that, because its not often we get a solid campaign experience.

If you lack said friends there is always playing with randoms online, but you will probably never experience the same fun as you would with friends.

I would rate this game at around 6-7/10, its missing something its just hard to put the finger on what.