quickest way to level up the character class?

The quickest way I found is Clean Sweep FTE missions. If all enemies are killed, all ammo caches are destroyed, no marine dies and the mission is completed in under 10 minutes you can earn about 30'000 experience points. If a marine dies he can still respawn, but this subtracts 1'000 score points, so be careful.

I started one mission with level 5 grenadier and at the end the level was 8.

The quickest way I found is Clean Sweep FTE missions. If all enemies are killed, all ammo caches are destroyed, no marine dies and the mission is completed in under 10 minutes you can earn about 30'000 experience points. If a marine dies he can still respawn, but this subtracts 1'000 score points, so be careful.

That's what I'm doing with a friend and I'm levelling up fast as ..

That's what I'm doing with a friend and I'm levelling up fast as ..

Yeah I'm going to do this with a friend too.

I tought that if you split up maybe you can complete the mission faster (gaining more exp). If you are the fireteam leader and your friend is Taylor (soldier number 2), select the third or fourth soldier with Down or Right D-Pad, aim at your friend and give the order to follow (hold RB, then Left, then Up on D-Pad) so an AI soldier will follow your friend and the other one follows you. Now you can go somewhere and your friend can go somewhere else but not alone. This can work because the enemies here in Clean Sweep are not so tough and with a M16 they almost die with one shot.

I suggest not to use the sniper because this is a CQB situasion so it's not necessary a sniper, but if you or your friend need to boost the scout class I suggest to use M14/M39 with marksman scope or the better M16 (with marksman scope too) because it shoots faster, M14/M39 are much slower between a shot and an other.

Tell me if you will use the "split up method" and if it works, I planned to try it with a friend tonight.

Another trick, if you gonna do Clean Sweep and wanna level your Scout but don't wanna use your scoped weapon, equip one of the AI as the class you would like to be (like, Grenadier), kill him at the start (-1000 points), get his weapon and finish the mission.

Ofcourse, this works for any class you wanna level up but feel that the weapon supplied in not sufficient.

Yep thats what I do, it really is the easiest mode, and Counter Insurgency is the easiest map. Ive had a problem sometimes where I just cannot find the last ammo cache but the last bunch of times its been fine, I usually know the spawns and etc, plus its only raggies so they are also easier to kill.

In the story I leveled scout easiest as its long range mostly, but Auto rifleman is pretty decent for CQB in the Combat Sweep. I have only recently done better with the Grenadier with the hipfire perks for the MP5 and recently unlocking the shotgun helps alot.

I tried this trick and didn't get any XP... it said i got gold though

You're bound to get XP... Even a single kill gives XP, let alone destroying weapon caches and completing objectives.

It might be that you didn't get enough XP to level up but on the Main Menu under Player Progress, you can keep track how much XP you have/need for next level for each Class.

CSAR gives 30000 points for saving pilots. As points go this is the highest listed amount in all FTE missions. I'd guess this is the fastest way to get points without tweeking. If the mission takes you 25 minutes it's about 1400 points per minute (assuming you kill the odd tango)...Additionally, The penultimate level requires about the same points as ALL the previous ones..

Also, The B-Mods give enhanced xp gain, 10% for the opening mod and 20% for the final one... switching to this 20% xp mod will also speed things up..

CSAR gives 30000 points for saving pilots. As points go this is the highest listed amount in all FTE missions. I'd guess this is the fastest way to get points without tweeking. If the mission takes you 25 minutes it's about 1400 points per minute (assuming you kill the odd tango)...Additionally, The penultimate level requires about the same points as ALL the previous ones..

Also, The B-Mods give enhanced xp gain, 10% for the opening mod and 20% for the final one... switching to this 20% xp mod will also speed things up..

I had 39'000 exp once and 37'500 exp twice in Clean Sweep, other times I had 35'000-32'000 exp. I always took less than 10 minutes to complete the mission.

B-Mods give you a bonus only on combat exp (normal kills, headshot kills, explosive kills...), the ~30'000 points you gain are for the completed objectives.

I had 39'000 exp once and 37'500 exp twice in Clean Sweep, other times I had 35'000-32'000 exp. I always took less than 10 minutes to complete the mission.

B-Mods give you a bonus only on combat exp (normal kills, headshot kills, explosive kills...), the ~30'000 points you gain are for the completed objectives.

Would you still get the 35, 000 if you played with another person or would it divide it up between you 2?

Would you still get the 35, 000 if you played with another person or would it divide it up between you 2?

I do not 100% know as I havent tried nor am I that far...however, I would assume that you would get it per player. The reason I think this is that it would be disheartening to have to keep playing the mission over and over just because you are playing with friends...and lets face it - the game is 100% aimed at co-op play over AI

• 2 weeks later...
Another trick, if you gonna do Clean Sweep and wanna level your Scout but don't wanna use your scoped weapon, equip one of the AI as the class you would like to be (like, Grenadier), kill him at the start (-1000 points), get his weapon and finish the mission.

Ofcourse, this works for any class you wanna level up but feel that the weapon supplied in not sufficient.

i am using the sniper class, but i use his secondary weapon instead. the M4, so there is no need for TK