PerpetualHeaven

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: How do you convert sour pinatas?

A: Refer here - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13257

Q: Which species are available to evolve, and how do you do it?

A: Refer here - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12992

Q: How do you get certain animals to change colors?

A: Refer here - http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=13256

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
well.. i was wondering how to grow plants like to maturity.. i grown like thousands of plants didnt get the achievements.. ty

You need to use fertilizer to grow plants to maturity, you need to get full growth bonus. There are different colors of fertilizer which you can use and each plant has a certain type that will help it grow. Example given: the poppy flower (which is red) will need red fertilizer, you need to give 3 doses in order to gain max growth bonus.

You can also use the special fertilizer from Ivor Bargain, this type of fertilizer counts as any color so you can get max growth bonus on any plant using that type. Same applies to tears of a Cocoadile, just select the Cocoadile and then select a tree or flower and it will cry on them giving it growth bonus.

For flowers and trees there's only one difference, flowers can get their 3 doses of fertilizer all at once, so you can just use 3 doses as soon as you plant the seed, for trees you need to wait till you see leaves shedding before you can use the next dose.

You will know you did it right when you hear a sort of ding sound when you apply the fertilizer. When you hear that sound it means you succesfully fertilized the flower/tree, so you need to hear that sound 3 times per flower/tree.

Hope this helps, you can ofcourse check your journal to see which plants you still need to get growth bonus with.

• 2 weeks later...
Can you get achievements for the PC version in addition to the 360 version? Or do they register as the same game?

They are two different games as far as LIVE is concerned. You can get 2000GS for completing the PC and 360 versions. As far as I know, there were no significant changes between the 360 and PC versions. All of this has been discussed before but now it's in the FAQ thread so I guess good job...

• 1 month later...
how many gardens can you have at a time

The number of gardens you can have is limited to the available memory storage on your 360.

How in the world do I get more chocolate coins?

These threads outline ways of getting coins.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=47223

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=54469

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=55257

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34717

How do I get the pinatas to romance? I bought Romance Candies and get them to go to them but they don't have any hearts above their heads. They only ones I'm able to get to romance are the Whirlms.

Make sure that you have the proper house for the pinata as they need a house to romance. Also make sure that there aren't any predators around as fear of being eaten is a mood killer. Lastly, make sure you have space available for new pinata, there is a page in the journal that indicates available space. If your garden is getting visibly crowded, you can sell some things to make room. Everything takes up space, pinatas, items, plants, and structures all take up space in the garden.

I still can't get the hearts to go over any of the other pinatas heads. this is my first time trying this game so I barely know it at all.

Give me more specifics then... Type of pinata is a good start. Maybe any environmental factors that may be affecting the pinata. Try giving them a joy candy to make them happy.

Okay I tried giving them the happy candy things and after that tried to get them to eat the romance candy and nothing happened. I have two Syrupents, mousemallows, sparrowmints, buzzlegums, whirlms, reddhotts, pretztails.

And also what the hell is the point of this game? lol Just make a garden and try to get more pinatas?

Okay I tried giving them the happy candy things and after that tried to get them to eat the romance candy and nothing happened. I have two Syrupents, mousemallows, sparrowmints, buzzlegums, whirlms, reddhotts, pretztails.

And also what the hell is the point of this game? lol Just make a garden and try to get more pinatas?

Which pair are you trying to breed? Mousemallows don't like syrupents around. The pair to be bred have a house right? It sounds like you are fairly early in the game, so space shouldn't be so much of an issue...

The point of this game is to make the ultimate garden as your own interpretation of what that is. You don't have to do anything in this game and you cannot lose or win. My goal when playing this game was to complete the encyclopedia/journal. (I never made it BTW, all my saves got erased before I had even made all the pinata residents)

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting them to romance! It's really frustrating and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried with redhotts, the dog thing, the snakes, mice, tafflys. I've given them joy candies and they were happy but when I clicked on both of them they would go by each other and shake their heads.

And I'd like to thank you for your willingness to help, I appreciate it!

I don't know why I'm having such a hard time getting them to romance! It's really frustrating and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I've tried with redhotts, the dog thing, the snakes, mice, tafflys. I've given them joy candies and they were happy but when I clicked on both of them they would go by each other and shake their heads.

And I'd like to thank you for your willingness to help, I appreciate it!

They need to have the hearts above their heads. Just as a start, lets concentrate on the snakes. Ah shit, I just thought of something. Romance candy only works once you get the romancer award for the species... Go to the journal, check the Syrupent page. It should list what is needed for them to romance. Also back on track to before, describe the Syrupent house to me, I want to make sure you have one.

You need a Lickatoad... To get one, dig a pond, 20 square pinometers or 2% of your garden. Try about 10 scoops of dit.

Aw damn, I didn't know about the requirements for romancing. I have to get it to eat a lickatoad. But the snakes' house looks like a snake. I've got one sleeping in there right now. So does just one of them have to eat a lickatoad or do they both?

Ok now one of the snakes has a heart above its head.

Aw damn, I didn't know about the requirements for romancing. I have to get it to eat a lickatoad. But the snakes' house looks like a snake. I've got one sleeping in there right now. So does just one of them have to eat a lickatoad or do they both?

Both must eat a lickatoad, I posted the change you need to make to your garden to get it to become a resident. I hope you aren't attached to your tafflies, their sacrifice is required for the lickatoad to become a resident.

Edit:

Ok now one of the snakes has a heart above its head.

Okay so just one more and you should be good. In the future, always check your journal. Good luck!

For the romnce candy to work, they have to have already romanced, then it can be used as a shortcut to lovin'.

My question: I don't get messages from HQ anymore. Did I do something wrong or have I not progressed enough?

Yeah, I finally thought of that. When he only had two of each pinata, it clicked.

How many in game days has it been? I have gone more than 2 weeks without a request before. If you still need it for the achievement, don't worry about it, if you are absolutely convinced that HQ hates you, you might try clearing your cache and/or making a new garden. Making a new garden is acutally a great idea if you want to attract, say water pinata as some require 70% of your garden to be water. Your journal still goes with you so even though you start with a barren garden, all experience carries over. You can also ship pinata between your gardens so there is no loss of pinata either.

how do u get the master omancer awards?

At a single time, you must have 7 pinata of the same species. You don't have to breed them yourself. If you are going for all awards, I suggest that after making a pinata a resident, you have Gretchen catch you another one. Romance the two of them, create all three variants from the three you now have. Use romance candy until you have 4 or 5 pinata of the same species, and use Gretchen to get you the last 2 or 3. Finally, sell the ones you don't need.