Hard Nut - Help!

joyous being

I just managed to get this one using two controllers. I just kept giving them free kicks then lining them up with the man on the mark. As soon as the whistle blew, I ran through them with the right stick.

Normally I don't resort to these measures, but I think I'd done it enough times in season it should have unlocked. As you said, some of them are a bit buggy.

I haven't had any luck with this one either. I can't unlock the 10 tackles one either, and I've definitely done both of them. This games achievements are a bit buggy.

I think the 10 effective tackles means 10 holding the balls, not just tackling someone, not sure though because i havn't got it and i've certainly tackled more than ten people in a game :/

• 4 weeks later...
I think the 10 effective tackles means 10 holding the balls, not just tackling someone, not sure though because i havn't got it and i've certainly tackled more than ten people in a game :/

yeah i was thinking that too, because i usually get more tackles than kicks and it hasn't unlocked. but its hard to get frees from the tackles as its usually a ball up all of the time, and if you tackle them after they have had prior opportunity the ball can fall out of their hands and its play on instead of holding the ball. its ridiculous big ant studios don't know the rules of the game. well ive mainly been playing 3 min quarters im sure ill get it if i start doing 20 min quarters

also i have no idea whats going on with the bumps, ive done well over 20 but nothing doing

• 1 month later...