FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

i cant get the disable vita chamber oblation i beat the game got every achievement but brass balls with out dying but i saved frequenting and reloaded when i died and it did not unlock i have the update and even used the dlc tonics while playing so idk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I know the guide says to playthrough 1 time to get all the achievements I need to not spend any ADAM on anything but tonics, but I am wondering how much ADAM will be left over at the end if I get everything? I would like to know what I can spend on other stuff. Thank you in advance, and great guide.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I have a question that I am not sure has been answered.

I just beat Andrew Ryan and subsequently the game. I did not finish researching like the flying bots or security cameras as well as getting the final uprgrades on my guns.

Can I go back to levels once I have beaten the game or do I need to just go into an older save file and then find everything that way?

Thanks!

I have a question that I am not sure has been answered.

I just beat Andrew Ryan and subsequently the game. I did not finish researching like the flying bots or security cameras as well as getting the final uprgrades on my guns.

Can I go back to levels once I have beaten the game or do I need to just go into an older save file and then find everything that way?

Thanks!

Before taking the elevator you have to do all that