Achievement Guide

Yeah, maybe for those that are a bit familiar with this type of game. Ive got a friend who quited after attempting for like 5-6 times that mission where you have to defend the checkpoints and fall back. :)

Definitively not a 3/10 for him haha

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

need to inform ppl that "get to the chopper" is worded incorrectly, it actually should read " survive wave 4 of round 4 and escape alive, ,

imagine how pissed i am wen got to round 4 ,4 and went yup im buggin out, after them damn helis apc heavy tanks and all . friggin bad wording!

so u actually have to make it to round 5 guys

i wonder how many people have been caught out by this. :Bounce:

Get To The Chopper! is a very hard achievement (especially for me :mad:), any advices for doing it in the first map? Please.

What class to give to the AI? I'm forced to play grenadier as the AI don't use the rocket launcher against choppers.

Where to place them? I tried to put one guy on the turret on the left, myself on the roof near the stinger launcher and the two others downstair in front of me but failed miserably.

And is the level grinding affect the difficulty, for example I've the scout at level 10 and when I put scout class on the AI, he's at level 10.

Will it be easier with level 20 AI?

The further i've been is 3-2, playing as a scout.

Get To The Chopper! 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.png

You completed a Last Stand mission to stage 4, wave 4 and escaped alive

You must reach and finish Stage 4, Wave 4 and made it alive to the chopper. This is far the most hard to get (at least for me). Getting it with 3 other friends that know how to play the game could be easier, but still is hard to survive. After stage 1, enemy vehicles start to show up. First map is easier since its smaller and the enemy only comes from one direction. Also, if a player dies, it respawns after 15-20 seconds or so, but if all team dies at the same time its mission over. For more info check this; also some tips are in the manual.

As far as i know the easiest way and fastest is to have 4 friends all with SMAW launchers as they are unlimited. with 3 men on front and 1 guy near back you just tear through them. and since they dont come to the back in much force the back guy can also be near the stinger to take down choppers. If You want to be extra careful all have mine and place them in the compound in the event you need to fall back and also have the extra health ability just incase. Edited by Kasual Krusader

I got following problem:

I try to get gold on mission 6 in campaign but after two try´s (off/online) i don´t get any points?!? After i complete the mission i reached all objektives and all secondary objecives but no points: After the mission end there stand 0 Points and bronze?!? What´s that crap? I get points in all other mission but not in that one.

Any idear? Bug, glitch...?

EDIT: Ok found the mistake, forgett the gun from the beginning in the humvee

Edited by TAI JASON

I just ended up getting 'Rule 4' and it was significantly different than the posted video. My range was only about 650m but I was attacking an killed a squad of 4 guys in quick succession so I susect it might be a number of kills over a certain range.

Either that or they measure the amount the bullet drops from where it was fired and since I was on a hilltop at the time there would have been a LOT of difference between muzzle & impact

We already stated that the quickest way to gain exp is doing Clean Sweep FTE missions. <10 minutes for 30'000-35'000 exp. Here's the thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=307209
Yeah well that method sucks as it assumes you are perfect & no-one ever gets killed! The method I posted is a safer way & your less likely to lose XP as the AI helps a lot.

You can join a mission at any time and unlock whatever medal the players finish on. Everyone in the fireteam at the end get the same medal, regardless of personal score.

I joined the last mission as they were getting debriefed at the end, for a gold medal!!!

You can join a mission at any time and unlock whatever medal the players finish on. Everyone in the fireteam at the end get the same medal, regardless of personal score.

I joined the last mission as they were getting debriefed at the end, for a gold medal!!!

cheers.

Anyone has advice on the night ops last stand scenario? I already got the Get to the Chopper achievement, but need to get gold on that one and I can't get past 1.4 wave!

i hate the night missions, i jumped in on 4.1 so i got a gold that way.

just play random games.

already sent the game back but never got

I gave load of orders to the cretin AI and never got that achievement

During the night mission there is a car that comes driving against you halfway trough it, i ordered my team to supress it and it unlocked for me.

Now if this guide only had a decent strategy for the Convoy missions i would be happy.

During the night mission there is a car that comes driving against you halfway trough it, i ordered my team to supress it and it unlocked for me.

Now if this guide only had a decent strategy for the Convoy missions i would be happy.

+1. Silver is the max I can get.

only need 2 golds now and that is for the 2 rolling thunder missions, everytime im short of about 3000 but that's because people just mess about and not realise that the convey being stopped loses points, if they kept it moving slowly it would be easy.

EDIT: got the last 2 needed, the team kept to staying with the convoy rather than just drive off, 2 people went ahead on foot to clear the danger, got 65k and 70k points total on both maps.

game completed now.

Edited by jpg30

Congrats for that. I still need 3 more golds (one from the campaign, a Rescue mission and a Rolling Thunder for completion. And taking my rifleman to level 20 of course (I kept him for the last)

Hope to get to 1000G this weekend!

Rolling thunder is LAUGHABLY easy compared to the campaign. You can literally cruise through - just take your time, and don't be afraid to stop the convoy once or twice. I was auto-rifleman for one, and scout for another.

Get out - shoot, get in car, drive until somebody shoots at you/there is red on your radar, get out, stop convoy, shoot, get into car, start convoy, etc - just be really methodical, just like cleansweep (building by building).

You just have to be patient.

Compared to CSAR, Rolling thunder is a cakewalk - insurgents are so much weaker than chinese.... and they don't have jeeps pulling up and gunning you ALL DOWN every few seconds.