The worst kinect game EVER!!!

This game fully deserves that title, i very much doubt another kinect game will be released this year that could possibly beat it so i officialy anounce that carnival is the worst kinect game of 2011 as voted by ME (voting is now closed).

This game fully deserves that title, i very much doubt another kinect game will be released this year that could possibly beat it so i officialy anounce that carnival is the worst kinect game of 2011 as voted by ME (voting is now closed).

I was thinking about getting this game can I ask you what makes you say that

At least put a reason. Something tells me this was probably about one of the achievements...

• 2 weeks later...
I very much doubt another kinect game will be released this year that could possibly beat it so i officialy anounce that carnival is the worst kinect game of 2011

Don't be so hasty - there is some absolute pap coming up for Kinect later on in the year.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought it was pretty bad also, heres the review I wrote about it on gamefly

This game would have been better if it want for kinect in my opinion. The sensor just doesn't do a good job when playing this games, this really shows in the game "granny shot" Where the Earth wont even get off of the ground most of the time no matter how hard you throw it. Also in the game "Golden arm" occasionally when you actually swing your arm you wont throw the ball until a few seconds later. The achievement list is just absolutely horrible, a lot of them are just based on pure luck such as the "risk taker" achievement. The achievement "True Star" is literally asking you to do bad telling you to collect 100 gold stars on gold rush mountain when they give you negative points. Just overall a bad game, I'd only suggest renting it for some of the younger members in the family. But other than that just stay clear of this game.

http://www.gamefly.com/game/xbox-360/Carnival-Games-Monkey-See-Monkey-Do/146485/

The achievement list is just absolutely horrible, a lot of them are just based on pure luck such as the "risk taker" achievement.

In reality you have to get lucky when playing games at a carnival, so it does makes perfect sense.

Everybody knows that Game Party In Motion is the worst kinect game ever!

Now that is the honest truth. I agree 1000% with that.

Carnival games isn't that bad really. Yes, a few games have poor response like Granny shot, and the one you shoot baskets in, but other than those I think most of them respond really well and are kind of fun.

I really enjoy the one where you have to match the shape on the wall, and I think I wore my arm out trying to knock over the bottles and hit the different types of baseballs.

• 4 weeks later...

woohoo another pointless bitching thread!! a better game for me would be you going to a real carnival and running for your life after insulting the pikeys. i hope they shove the test of strength mallet up your arse!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I gotta say I don't think it's that bad.