Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No doubt been answered before, but the search isn't exactly the most helpful thing in the world.

Now, I've beaten the game as the Siren (Lilith?) all the way through Playthrough 2, and saved every single claptrap possible, but didn't get enough pack upgrades to get the Fully Loaded achievement; I think I stopped at 36 item slots. Is there a trick to getting those extra pack upgrades? I don't mind playing the game through a third time with a new character, but I'd like to know ahead of time what I should keep in mind.

You didn't actually save every single claptrap. Remember, you have to find the claptraps for the missions to even show up. In your case, there were two you missed along the way. Look at this guide to figure out the locations of the ones you missed.

• 3 weeks later...
You didn't actually save every single claptrap. Remember, you have to find the claptraps for the missions to even show up. In your case, there were two you missed along the way. Look at this guide to figure out the locations of the ones you missed.

Thanks, I'll definitely take a look at the guide tonight.

EDIT: I was missing the Claptraps from Earl's Scrapyard and Old Haven. I guess I assumed I found them all, since I got the achievements for completing all missions. Thanks again!

Edited by mikachu93

• 4 weeks later...

hey guy's have anyone noticed the zombie island achievements that glitch, had my profile and save went to a mates house loaded up my save played split-screen started up that game and bang the achievements just popped up with out me doing it does anyone know why?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I just completed the last few achievements in the Claptrop DLC, now have 100% borderlands and all 4 DLC's. Whoohoo!

This is my first retail 100%. (well, I also have Avatar - TLA but that one doesn't really count).

And if anyone needs help with the gearbox cheevo or anything else, feel free to msg me.

• 1 month later...

There will be more achievements in BL2 purely because money can made this way. Nobody likes to get those 1000g's only to find that games image is not on their achivements list. Still at least that means there will DLC and extras. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Solid game, a couple achievements on the last download were a pain, just do to the terrible drop rate. I spent probably an hour fighting the last giant clap trap, just killing all the smaller clap traps hoping they would drop what I needed.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...