Game Freezing

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had freezes on 3 different levels in Free Play. It freezes on the same segment of the level each time. As you might expect, this makes it impossible to complete those levels, let alone the game.

I also had 4 or 5 levels glitch on me during story mode, forcing me to quit and restart those levels.

Yes I've installed the game to the hard drive. Still freezes.

I have a new slim model so that's not it either.

I've played every TT game since their first Star Wars title on the PS2, and have gotten lucky that none of their bugs prevented me from getting 100%, until now. Pretty disappointing, especially since I really wanted to get all the achievements on this title.

It seems TT's games have just gotten sloppier and sloppier.

I don't think I'll be buying Batman2. I'm not the biggest superhero fan, and frankly the thought of banging my head against my desk after a level crashes on me just doesn't sound appealing.

Seriously, Microsoft (and Sony?) need to be a lot more strict with publishers when it comes to game-breaking bugs like this.

• 1 month later...
I've got 18 hours into this game and it only froze once. Not sure what the cause was though. It was fairly early in my playthrough.

Same here. The game froze on the hub the first time that I jumped in the water but other than that I have had absolutely no problems with freezing or glitches.

Edited by Buruma

• 11 months later...

I have had this issue also, a solution I found that helped a LITTLE was to install the game onto the Xbox. But the freezing still happens from time to time, random and frustrating. My Xbox has an add on fan attached to it as well as it being in a room around the 24 degree mark. There is no 'quick fix' for this issue as it appears to be a game problem. It has made me give up playing LEGO: PotC which is a shame because despite the disgraceful split screen and the freezing the game on the whole is enjoyable, game is now on EBay.

T&T GET YOUR SH*T TOGETHER.

• 2 months later...

When I started playing I had no problems at all. When I moved my save game from the hdd to cloud saves to play on another xbox the games started to freeze regularly. I didn't make the connection immediately but when I saw somebody posting that his game stopped freezing when he went offline I tried to move my save back to the hdd... and guess what?

No more freezing!

This might not hrlp for everybody but I would give it a try anyway