Terminals: Locations, Discussion and Help Thread

The Pants Party

This thread will contain spoilers.

Please do not send me a friend request or ask me to help you with these. Thanks.

Huge thanks to Grantlionheart for these locations. This list is now complete. There are only 7 terminals for this achievement.

Note #1: You have to wait for the "Fragment Ends" message to come on before the game registers that you've got the terminal. The only exception is Terminal #2 on The Covenant, this one does not give that message.

Note #2: These can be done in any order and you do not have to finish the level. It is suggested to do them all on the same difficulty. Access the terminal, wait for the end message, then you can save and quit the level.

Note #3: This can be done on Normal, Heroic or Legendary. It is recommended on Normal and that you get all terminals on the same difficulty. You must start from the beginning of the level.

The Ark:

1. Start the mission and once you enter the first building take a left into another door and now you should be in a curved corridor. On the inside is a Terminal.
  2. After activating the bridge to let your comrades accross the gap, do a 180 and you should see it. *it does not open until you activate the bridge*
  3. In the third building after defeating the scarab, kill the group of sleeping covenent, then follow the corridor downwards. Once you reach a door in front that is locked, immediately on the left there's an open door. Go through and walk straight off, then do a 180 to find a secret room. It is in there.

The Covenant:

1. When in the first tower standing on the lift, face the access panel and turn left. Jump over and it's right there.
  2. Land your hornet on the second tower, walk towards the entrance but when you see the locked door, do a 180. Should be right in front of you.
  3. When in the third tower standing on the lift, face the access panel and turn right. Jump over and it's right there.

Halo:

1. After reaching the end of the first cave, hug the right wall and you will see a building. Jump up onto the walkway and hang a left once inside. It's right there.

If you have the IWHBYD skull when you access the last terminal, you are able to see extra content on it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOILERS AHEAD

I can't remember the level but it is the one where you must Disable the beam in two of the towers. In the first and third tower before taking the elevator up, you can jump across the gap to access two different terminals. Another terminal is located inside the 2nd tower. Try to enter it the same way you do the 1st and 3rd and you'll notice the door is locked, turn around and there is one right there.

u need to mark it with one of those fancy spoiler tags..... keep posting but we have no idea what ur talking about..... it would be helpful if you went through it again and posted in detail with good spelling and grammar..... again get someone to show u how to mark it correctly with a spoiler

You don't have a right to talk about spelling and grammar dude, lol. ;)

But when everyone else gets the game, Super_Chicken's post will make MUCH more sense.

You don't have a right to talk about spelling and grammar dude, lol. ;)

But when everyone else gets the game, Super_Chicken's post will make MUCH more sense.

And I do know how to hide information, but I figured if you're reading this the whole guide is one big spoiler. Also when you hit the level you will know what I'm talking about. I'm finishing up the last level of the game then I'll go back and see which level those three are in.

Last level: SPOILER AHEAD Durrr.. lol

While walking right at the beginning before going down the steps (not covered in snow) look to the right and behind you to find an opening into a building. Cortana will ask you "What are you doing?" Once inside a terminal is to your left.

I know some of these or maybe all are already found here but i would like to put them in a better context and more easily understandable.

The Ark: #1 Start the mission and once you enter the first building take a left into another door and now your in a curved corridor on the inside is a Terminal

#2 After activating the bridge to let your comrades accross the gap, Do a 180 and you should see it. *it does not open until you activate the bridge*

#3 In the third building after defeating the scarab, Kill the group of sleeping covenent, then follow the corridor downwards, Once you reach a door infront thats locked and immediatly on the left theres a open door go through and walk straight off and do a 180 to find a secret room Its in here.

The Covenant: #1 When in the first tower standing on the lift, Face the access panel and turn left jump over and its right there.

#2 Land your hornet on the second tower walk towards the entrance but when you see the locked door do a 180 and its right there

#3 When in the third tower standing on the lift, Face the access panel and turn right jump over and its right there.

Halo: #1 After reaching the end of the first cave hug the right wall And you will see a building, jump up onto the walkway and hang a left once inside its right there.

Also once you finish reading all of the messages in this terminal and it says

Fragment Ends

All transmissions cease if you press a once more you see a hidden message

> CONN.

> .

> .

> NO. THERE IS MORE.

> BUT YOU ARE NOT WORTHY.

> .

> .

> NOT YET.

> .

> .

Kinda makes me think theres more to this terminal.

Ok ummm only thing i can reccomend is.

Do it on normal,heroic,or legendary.

Make sure you get all terminals in the same difficulty.

Make sure you read the whole messages and keep pressing a, when it wont go any further and it says Fragment Ends then press b and go on to the next one.

Make sure when you get the terminal finish the level

Start the level from the begining.

IF you follow all those and still cant get it... i dunno try doing it on a different gamertag and see if it works.