FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

I got a question for you guys.

So last night I was helping a few friends boost achievements and everything was going rather smoothly until one of my buddies got a message from Bungie saying that his console and account were banned for 2 weeks from getting EXP.

At first I didn't think too much of it but this morning when I turned my console on I got the same exact message.

Now I know it's not a serious situation but I was just wondering why we would get banned for 2 weeks when we were playing on Rumble Pit with 8 players on a single party.

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question for you guys.

So last night I was helping a few friends boost achievements and everything was going rather smoothly until one of my buddies got a message from Bungie saying that his console and account were banned for 2 weeks from getting EXP.

At first I didn't think too much of it but this morning when I turned my console on I got the same exact message.

Now I know it's not a serious situation but I was just wondering why we would get banned for 2 weeks when we were playing on Rumble Pit with 8 players on a single party.

this just happened to me today

• 2 weeks later...

O.K. I've looked thru every post here and my question isn't answered, so here goes.

Is there any way I can delete or otherwise get rid of my online stats and start again?

I missed the "7on7" chievo by going into the wrong playlist last night, and now I'm not sure how else to get it.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Quick question.

So the legendary maps say you can get the achievements either in ranked or social matches. Is a split screen game that I setup considered a social match? I was thinking of just having 2 controllers setup and I just kill the 2nd player for all social achievements.

They need to be matchmaking. In social, you can avoid non-boosters by searching with a full party for the particular playlist. I think it is 10, but you need to check that.

• 11 months later...

wtf did they do to the ranking system? lol i always loved the ranking on H3. if i won a match my XP went up by 1, quitting a match or getting booted could potentially knock your XP down or temporarily stop it from rising. but whats going on now is confusing the hell out of me.

i was trying to rank up this gamertag because it wasnt around during the 2007-2008 glory days of halo3. it seems weird having it with a low rank, i think im highest skill 35 with 118XP or something. keep in mind, every stitch of xp is from ranked matches.

but this makes no sense, i have seperate XP for winning each match type? i won over 6 social slayer matches in a row that netted me 0xp, just social slayer xp... i tried several match types, is the only way for me to bank up XP to play ranked now? i even got MVP in a lot of the matches and the total XP never rose, just social slayer?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, for the Catch Skull I seem to be having a lot of trouble.

I haven't killed the Wraiths or anything, and I know that the skull is on top of the silo for a fact. The problem is: I can't seem to jump high enough to get the stupid thing.

I've tried almost everything to try and get to the top. I parked the "car" on the slope, then went to get the pink floaty car (sorry I'm new to the whole franchise so don't really know what anything is called) and put that on top of the hummer looking vehicle. Even with 2 cars on top of each other, I can't seem to jump high enough to get to the top. I tried grenade jumping also and that didn't work either.

Suggestions? It's much appreciated