New Celebrity Status Achievement List.

Sebastian55

I also need this achievement as well! I really need some guys to download my clip as well! I've only needed this one single achievement for a long time now... and everytime I go to my360stats.com and see it... I keep telling myself that I'm going to finish it up and be DONE with this game!!

Whoever is willing to help me get this achievement, let me know something... whether I'm added to this list of people who are going to get it or whatever! You can check my stats and look around in the forums. I am dependable and will not mess around when it comes to helping someone get one of their achievements. You guys have no idea how much i would really appreciate this!! Name your achievement and I'll help you get it, and that's my word. I just want to be done with this achievement so badly, I'm willing to help anyone with any achievement, I don't care!!

If need be... I can start up a list of guys myself who still lack and need this achievement. Thanks and I hope someone posts back to this.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need this achievement as well and can help people downloading their clip. Just add me. ;]

FI4sh, I've added you to my friends list! I believe it resets around the 23rd of each month, so we'll do it on that day. Also, I see that it is your 1st post, posting here, so I want to be one of the first to welcome you to the x360a.org forums! Welcome! :)

I'm going to work towards the Top 20 Clip acheivement because it's the only one that I lack for this game. What achievement are you guys saying that you are in for? Top 20 or Most Wanted? If you all help out with the Top 20, then I can help you get your Top 20 or Most Wanted. But we need to do it in the next day or two, so let me know something quick. Send me a friends requests.

I'm going to work towards the Top 20 Clip acheivement because it's the only one that I lack for this game. What achievement are you guys saying that you are in for? Top 20 or Most Wanted? If you all help out with the Top 20, then I can help you get your Top 20 or Most Wanted. But we need to do it in the next day or two, so let me know something quick. Send me a friends requests.

You want to wait on the top 20 clip. They reset the server every month on the 25th or 26th. It is alot easier to get it after it is reset. That way if you have 2 profiles or someone to help you , you can veiw it like 10 to 20 times and get it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...