Battersea Compound - help, please

Healtti

Hi guys! I got 78/80 challenges completed, and now im in dire need of your assistance:

1. On the Depot (2nd location) ur supposed to "drift" the corner of Power Plant and compound. The challenge is called "Container slide" or something like that. Where is this located?

2. The third location, Power Plant. There is supposed to be a "brick boat stand" to drift under. Im clueless... where is this spot at?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't help you with those but I do have a question. Looking over your achievements, how did you manage to unlock the "complete 50% of the Battersea Compound" before the 25% one?

Just noticed this myself, and his first achievement with a date was 'Into the DiRT', for completing your first race.

But that was his 16th achievement unlocked.

Also you got the get 25 race objectives before you got the 5 race objectives

Just checked mine as i played some offline as well and mine are just as messed up on the xbl site but on my 360 there in the correct order.

so it must just be a bug on the site.

Edited by Blitz MMCCV

The boat is near where the 2 truck trailers are in the 3rd area http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/7559/dsc00142xy.jpg.

Can anyone tell me where the stairs are? 'Stairset - Drive down the stairs' my last one! cant find any damn stairs

Edit: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/2187/dsc00143cm.jpg they're here if anyone is wondering

Edited by spilner100

The first location you mentioned, I just got by accident. between the powerplant and the small building (where the fences were) theres a big square of containers i just drifted all of the way around them and it unlocked so not sure which corner it is but its on that bunch of containers. Hope this helps

@ Blitz MMCCV and spilner100

Thank you guys! Good stuff!

I prolly woulda never found that boat thingy, cos i was looking for it near the water...

Battersea battered -- finally. And yea a lot of ppl keep sayin "what's wrong with ur achievement order"... Dunno man. As a side note, I love how the first 3 posters went totally offtopic. : p

Ok I'm missing 11. Any help would be appreciated.

Parking Lot:

Drift between the concrete pipes and tyres at the dirt ramp

Depot:

Missing 1 package, any ideas?

Drift around a corner of the raised area surrounding the yard

Power Station:

Also missing 1 package

Land a corkscrew jump

Hit the big jump from the power station to the wasteland

Drift onto or off the jetty

Drift into or out of the power station main door

Drift through the buried large pipes

Do a double donut around either of the big crains

I will also help out other people if possible.

@ Blitz MMCCV and spilner100

Thank you guys! Good stuff!

I prolly woulda never found that boat thingy, cos i was looking for it near the water...

Battersea battered -- finally. And yea a lot of ppl keep sayin "what's wrong with ur achievement order"... Dunno man. As a side note, I love how the first 3 posters went totally offtopic. : p

No probs, I'll be glad when its out officially then people will be making guides on where stuff is lol, im missing 1 hidden package in each zone (i only have the first 2 atm) and theres quite a few missions im stuck on atm, like how to do the 180 spin jump?

EDIT: all missions im stuck on

Parking Lot

1 Hidden Package

Perform a 180 spin while jumping

Depot

1 Hidden Package

Drop off the containers into an open container

@ Dubnut86

Parking Lot:

This is near those 2 giant pipes sticking half way out of the ground and where the ramp that has scafolding on it

Depot:

Missing 1 package, any ideas?

Drift around a corner of the raised area surrounding the yard

In that picture i uploaded instead of drifting behind the containers you need to complete a drift on top of them.

Hope this helps you.

Edited by Blitz MMCCV

Any help would be appreciated.

Do unto others as... ;)

-> On one of the bigger ramps (the one further away from orange digger) there's a set of two concrete pipes and lampposts w/tyres. You must drift thru both "gates".

Do a double donut around either of the big crains

-> Far corner, near the river, behind a breakable wooden fence.

Drift through the buried large pipes

-> In the middle of the "wasteland", in between river and Pow.Plant. Similar to the large pipes in the parking lot area.

Drift into or out of the power station main door

-> The ground level entrance to PP, opposite the river.

Hit the big jump from the power station to the wasteland

-> Above/close by the main door there's a big ramp. Get enough speed and ull fly out the "window".

Drift onto or off the jetty

-> The pier sorta thing where u found the two smaller cranes (under which u had to do a few 360 spins). U have two walkways leading to said jetty, both of them are good.

Land a corkscrew jump

-> There are 2 kickers with an angle, on opposite sides, dead center the wasteland. One is in a train cart, the other in plain sight next to the ramp. Corckscrew is basically a barrel roll, but u must land it almost perfectly for it to count. Luck based, keep tryin.

EDIT:

Drop off the containers into an open container

Actually this one is right where u took ur pic. You must drive up on top of the containers on the right and drive off the edge (theres no kicker, just get enough speed) towards an open blue container on the left(of you pic). It's not so much "dropping off" as it is "flying through".

Edited by Healtti

Thanks for the help guys!

Still can't find:

Hit the jump from the power station to the wasteland - Done now, the ramp is inside the power station.

The large pipe in the wasteland is causing me problems, I'm drifting through it, but the mission won't pop.

I've looked everywhere for the 2 packages I'm missing, no luck.

EDIT: Here's my last package on wasteland, it's inside the power station.

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo34/Baza06/WP_000068.jpg

Here's the other one I was missing, it's in the small warehouse

http://i359.photobucket.com/albums/oo34/Baza06/WP_000069.jpg

Edited by DubNut86

I've seen your post, but I cant do this, can you tell for more info please

You need to do a complete drift around the corner on top on the containers, drive up onto the containers from the side nearest to the water onto the ramp that doesn't have the kicker and when you getting upto the corner start a drift and try make the most of the wooden planks covering the corner as you will need all the space you can get.

You need to do a complete drift around the corner on top on the containers, drive up onto the containers from the side nearest to the water onto the ramp that doesn't have the kicker and when you getting upto the corner start a drift and try make the most of the wooden planks covering the corner as you will need all the space you can get.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/689/img0796ts.jpg/

I photographed the place, you could not put the correct path and which side to perform thanks

So far I unlocked the first area of the Compound. When are the next ones opening: with progress in Dirt Tour or after doing all missions in the previous areas?

They unlock after the end of each season

Also @ the person who needs to find the free standing crane its in zone 2 near where you can launch yourself into the water

Little Evil: from where you start off, left hand corner? Or at the left side far end, at the containers there's one hidden between some boxes/crates right next to a container (on the buried pipes side). No pictures at hand so can't make it more clear at the moment, sorry.