Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Maka

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the Superstar achievement you have to reach level 35 online.

Thanks for that info. Any comparison between time to get that as compared to Dirt 2? Also, can you earn fans in Jam session or does it have to be done in pro tour? Not touched the multiplayer yet as I still need to finish Dirt 2's last few levels off.

Thanks for that info. Any comparison between time to get that as compared to Dirt 2? Also, can you earn fans in Jam session or does it have to be done in pro tour? Not touched the multiplayer yet as I still need to finish Dirt 2's last few levels off.

You can rank up in both pro and jam it uses the same fanbase rank and yeah mate you can earn fans in both.

Mind telling me how many races you ended up having online?

Here's my stats

Fanbase Status Superstar

Online Fan rating - Fanbase Tier 35 (257,230)

Pro Tour Race wins - 143

Pro Tour Podiums - 261

Pro Tour Races - 282

Jam Session wins - 9

Jam Session Podiums - 16

Jam Session Races - 16

You can rank up in both pro and jam it uses the same fanbase rank and yeah mate you can earn fans in both.

Cheers for that. That's a pretty good system really as I hate playing pro tour for a few reasons. I ain't too hot at racers to say the least and I also hate the way people race way too dirty online (no pun intended). I like me a nice clean race but seems you can't get one which is a real shame

So, as you may have seen I've written most of a roadmap, and completed writing much of the actually guide itself.

My current focuses are:

-Making videos for every DC Challenge on Platinum, and I have most of the first 3 seasons covered. (Some videos are still just being uploaded to YouTube)

-Finding the easiest boosting method for online ranks

-Adding details to hard achievements

-Finding a good video(s) for the battersea compound missions (dont have time to make them myself)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewsnr9JCd9A]YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound Parking Zone 1 (100%)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2AAkcCUMmE]YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound Depot Zone 2 (100%)‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VL7XJyCyKaQ]YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound power Station Zone 3 (100%)‬‏[/ame]

i dont own the right to these videos so send the guy a PM on youtube asking if u can use them in ur guide im sure he will let you

if he doesnt i will make some

I cannot for the life of me pop the Join The Party achieve. Yet I have won every single one of those events more than once. Cleared my cache and still nothing. Already a level 20 and fan level 22 and can't pop them. Dumb.

Whats left:

-text for gymkhana championship achievement + videos for battersea 100% (Still looking at various options)

-videos for remaining dc challenges (about 11+) - either making them myself or finding them, as I'm running low on time

-General proofread for mistakes

-Verify the 1000 :gsicon: time @ 35+ hours.

-Boosting method for superstar (online leveling)

Hey Maka,

First off thanks for the guide. But I wanted to point out on "Perfect Sprint" if you overshoot the landing ramp on the first jump you will not get the achievement as you car will hit the ground and take almost unnoticeable damage (its really just paint damage but I guess it counts). I had to do it a couple times to get the landing right. I had to pop into replay mode on every landing to see if I took damage, its that hard to notice. Not sure how you did it in the first go. It took alot of finesse on my part to get it right.

Just thought it was easy to overlook as most people like myself will just gun it over the jump.

Thanks again.

Edited by MobiusIXI

YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound Parking Zone 1 (100%)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound Depot Zone 2 (100%)‬‏

YouTube - ‪Dirt 3 Gymkhana Battersea Compound power Station Zone 3 (100%)‬‏

i dont own the right to these videos so send the guy a PM on youtube asking if u can use them in ur guide im sure he will let you

if he doesnt i will make some

Everybody can use my vids thats not a problem just made them to help fellow gamers out

And i send him a message that if he wants to use my vids , that he can thats no problem

Edited by budje

Everybody can use my vids thats not a problem just made them to help fellow gamers out

And i send him a message that if he wants to use my vids , that he can thats no problem

It it possible that you make a mini-menu within the YouTube descriptions?

I want something where people can look for a specific mission within a video, without having to watch 16 minutes of battersea.

All you would have to do is write the name of the mission, and then a time next to it (like 3:27) so people could find their way through the video.

I want something where people can look for a specific mission within a video, without having to watch 16 minutes of battersea.

All you would have to do is write the name of the mission, and then a time next to it (like 3:27) so people could find their way through the video.

no sry thats to mutch work for me but maybe somebody else here wants to help u out with that

sry read it wrong the first time , but if u can write it out for me i can easily paste it in and then the video is like u want it

Kind regards

DHCVitesse

Great guide, Maka. It's been very helpful http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

The only one I'm not 100% certain of is this one (bolded part)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1393/5+f8kK0j.jpgFrom DiRT to Glory - 50:gsicon:

You have achieved first place finishes in all DiRT Tour Events

This is the long haul single player achievement. You must complete every event in every season as well as all the World Tour events to unlock this achievement. When you complete all the events within a competition, the triangle will turn a golden colour to signify completion. This challenge does not involve DC Challenges, and the triangle will turn gold without the completion of the DC Challenge in that competition. Once you turn all 4 season and 6 world tour pyramids gold, the achievement will unlock.

My triangles (360 version) do not turn gold until I complete the DC challenge with at least a bronze. I skipped pretty much every challenge since I'd rather have a red-hot fire poker shoved up my urethra than do the gymkhana crap, so I had several triangles containing ALL 1st place finishes except the challenge. I went back to one of them and medaled in the challenge...wah-lah...triangle turned gold.

However, as far as the achievement goes, I have NOT finished every world tour event yet, so maybe the achievement will still pop...gold triangles or not http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dunno.gif

Edit: I did complete the Gymkhana events that were listed as regular season events...only skipped the challenges.

Double Edit: Ok, you are correct in saying that the challenges are NOT necessary for the achievement. I just finished it and got the achievement without my triangles being gold. (you do have to medal the challenge...bronze or better... to turn them gold though)

Edited by Steelhead