Incorrect youtube account details

BalloonSausage

Yeah that is the exact same with me... i didnt have any videos on my youtube channel so i just created another one.. it decided to work so i tryed it out..

http://www.youtube.com/user/D3ADiMarZz?feature=mhee

thats the link if you wonna look there only little things to see what it was like..

Because it worked i thought i would make a little gymkhana video i made it went to upload it and guess what.... it said my details were incorrect i then tryed my youtube account details.. it didnt work.. i then tryed my Gmail details and it still didnt work.

I just hope codemasters sort out this problem... i wonna get some good replays and gymkhanas uploaded..

ye the whole google thing threw me as i havent loged into youtube for ages. just do a password reminder on your email and its sorted..

and on the subject of replays, is there a button to change what camera angle is used. i had an awsome crash but only had the inside view.

I tried the Google username password and it doesn't take for me. As long as there aren't any achievements related to posting, I guess this is just a "meh" feature for me. I'm rather disappointed with this game and already want to trade it in. I want to race, not do a bunch of nonsense 2fast2furious crap.

I tried my gmail AND youtube username..none work..any ideas?

I tried the Google username password and it doesn't take for me. As long as there aren't any achievements related to posting, I guess this is just a "meh" feature for me. I'm rather disappointed with this game and already want to trade it in. I want to race, not do a bunch of nonsense 2fast2furious crap.

make sure all the info you're entering is absolutely %100 correct. i kept putting in my first letter lowercase instead of the correct uppercase. it not linking is because of that probably. when i did that it worked fine and now i got 9 videos up on my channel.:woop:

ye the whole google thing threw me as i havent loged into youtube for ages. just do a password reminder on your email and its sorted..

and on the subject of replays, is there a button to change what camera angle is used. i had an awsome crash but only had the inside view.

you can yes change the camera before you go to edit mode

sorry for dp my internet messed up and decided to refresh

make sure all the info you're entering is absolutely %100 correct. i kept putting in my first letter lowercase instead of the correct uppercase. it not linking is because of that probably. when i did that it worked fine and now i got 9 videos up on my channel.:woop:

I'm running into the same issue, and I know for a fact that everything has been entered correctly.

I had the exact same issue when I first booted the game up and thought the feature was just broken. I tried the next day with no luck, but then I signed out of my Youtube account on my laptop and tried it again and it worked first time. So yeah, as far as I know, sign out of your account and then try it.

I'm running into the same issue, and I know for a fact that everything has been entered correctly.

I had the exact same issue when I first booted the game up and thought the feature was just broken. I tried the next day with no luck, but then I signed out of my Youtube account on my laptop and tried it again and it worked first time. So yeah, as far as I know, sign out of your account and then try it.

if u want to start up a new youtube channel, thats what i had to do. It worked after that.

Thank you so much, you were right. It worked after I logged out.

Well, I was going to say mine wasnt working but the next I got it to. For some reason I was uploading a video, it finished then said my youtube deatils were wrong and I couldnt sign back in with the correct details. I know it is right because I went on youtube and signed in with same details a few times, so I ended up losing that video.

• 4 years later...
  • 6 months later...