The Office w/o Steve Carell.

vI-Youneek-Iv

Do you think the Office is not as much good with out Steve on the show?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Office is not as much good with out Steve on the show?

• Yes
    • No

Do you think the Office is not as much good with out Steve on the show? I didn't like how they introduced Will Ferrel's character, but it looks like Jim Carrey's character could be good but I don't think it can take down what Steve has already done.

So what I'm asking is do you think the Office will be as good without Steve?

show wont be as good without him. Also the first 4seasons are the best. After season 4 it just hasnt been as funny as the previous seasons. still love this show though.

agree 100%...while I wacth the show now, Im ok if I miss a season....I hope Jim Carey cause he annoyes me too.

I thought that all of the people in that last episode were not going to be picked. Carrey was there for what- 10 seconds? They just wanted to beef up the finale with names and all of them kind of fell flat. Hell even David Brent couldn't save that episode.

They can't hire in-house because well ... no one but Creed would be even funny in that role. Just take my word that the person they hire will be introduced in the season premiere.

This will be the last season. The show wasn't exactly in its hey-day even with Carrell there, but I'll stop watching it if they don't manage to fill the hole with someone interesting. The show needs something new, not just a Michael Scott clone. They had some really great seasons- early office episodes will be forever etched into my memory as great tv. But there are better shows on that channel now (Community, Parks & Rec).

I can't answer the poll on the grounds that the grammar is so bad, I'm not sure what the question is.

But no, it won't be as good, but it'll still be great. I REALLY hope they don't add some big name to the show, cause then it'll be all about them, instead of the ensemble cast. They COULD try the, "Well, let's see how Darrell is... then Andy... then Jim... then..." but that'd get old pretty quick. So long as it's NOT Jim Carrey (which there's no way it would be), and Will Ferrell doesn't come back (he grew on me, but not enough to warrant an addition). Actually, nobody that interviewed worked for me. Oh, and keep Kathy Bates off the show too.... guh, I truly hate her character.

It will no doubt be the last season, but it'll still be a good one.

The Office without Steve Carell. Unfortunate to see that in the same sentence.

I do believe, with the right person, they could keep The Office alive and strong. Sure, it may not be as great as it was with Steve, but it's hard to top the one and only Michael Scott.

No not as much good. This show is gonna suck without him he was what made it work. I remember a few years ago I would talk about it with my friends and we'd be like, "can you imagine the show without Michael, it would be horrible" and now our words have come back to haunt us!! :eek: So they should just end the show now, the only remaining character I think is still funny is Andy :p

I recently finished Season 6 and am waiting for Netflix to get Season 7, but I assume the show will not be as great without him. Many people quit watching it because he left, is it that bad without him?

It's not bad,but the funniest certainly declined. I still think it's a great show and it's just going to take people a little to get use to Micheal being gone.

Problem is it might be the last season because of the fact so many people aren't giving it a chance without him.

I think it will be good without him. It's sad, I'm a huge fan of the UK and US Office series'. I think the US version had a better supporting cast. If you watch/ed the UK Office, Ricky G was the main focus throughout. In the US; Pam, Jim, Dwight, etc. were just as central as Steve Carrell's Michael Scott.

If there were a show with just Pam, Jim, Dwight, Andy, Stanley, Ryan, Darryl, and Creed... I would watch the shit out of it.

I don't think it's worse without SC, but personally I could do without Will Ferrel for the next season. Here's hoping that Will Arnett gets the job next season, it was interesting to see the variety of people they brought in to interview in the season finale. Either him or James Spader who was brilliant as well

I love the Office it's one of my few favorite tv shows, and depending on who replaces him will probably effect me either recording it or actually watching it live. I'll still watch the show, but I don't really think anyone would do as good a job as Steve!

James Spader should be the new boss. He simply stole the season finale and he is such a talented actor! He would be hilarious. The stare down with Dwight, Jim being utterly speechless and yet calling him a genius. As long as its not Catherine Tate which rumor as of late is she will NOT be getting the role, thank heavens.

I really hope Steve makes some guest appearances. I think the show will be able to go on, but not many more seasons. Steve is what made the show due to all the chemistry he had between each person in the office. Jim and Dwight will always keep me watching the show though without Steve.