I Am All That Is Man Achievement Guide/Video

Lordacris

I am just going to lose my shit on this pool table. The cue ball tries to sewer itself... It never goes where I aim it and just makes no goddamn sense.

This game really is a pile. I'm so glad I cancelled my pre-order and rented it. Epic fail.

As if playing a dinky mini-game to get ego could be so utterly frustrating. I've been at this almost an hour and the ball is just self-sabotaging. I could just smash my controller if it weren't necessary.

Edited by uppyb0t

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This achievement should have popped for me earlier, but it didn't. I even played a few more stages and then saved and exited out. My replay thing shows all ego caps found, but this achievement did not pop for me.

I guess when I finish my Insane run through I will wind up deleting my save file and replaying through the ENTIRE game for a single achievement.

This is the second achievement in this game I should have gotten and didn't pop. Its bad enough that this game is horrible (for this day and age), but now I have to put up with its poor quality screwing me over.

EDIT:

So, I had to recover my profile for achievements to pop in this game. Other games didn't have this issue, but them working in this game didn't work until i recoverd my profile.

I went back and checked for Ego caps. For some reason it popped during the Duke Cave at the Pinball machine. This is interesting because I didn't do this Pinball machine at all until this point. I did the one in the latter level, which is where I got that achievement for a million points at. Its still odd the game told me i had all of them, but whatever. 100% done, and the game is out of my hair.

Edited by Kamen Rider

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i have a crappy tv, so im having a hard time reading the "ego item's discovered: x/y" in chapter select. i cant tell if i have 2/3 or 3/3 etc. etc.

and why does the guide say things like the duke cave has six when one of the fractions i can actually see say 7/7? same with ghost town? it says only 1 ego boost but i think it says 1/2 on my chapter select...

pm me if you can help pls & ty

Edited by Lordgold
typo