Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need all achievements. I cannot stand playing this game, I kind of regret letting my roommate attempt to do achievements on my profile. So now I'm stuck with it and I tried doing the points myself and couldn't friggin stand it. So I need help w/ like everything

I need to get a couple of online achievements that require you to get certain kills on certain maps. Message me one XBL. Gamertag is The liberati0n. It is spelled exactly how it looks except the O in The liberati0n is a zero. I will also help anyone else with achievements if they help me.

i'll help i only need one but dont mind helping

i'm looking to do "mongoose mowdown" and "maybe next time buddy" in lone wolves as well as "annual". my lw rank is 9. anyone 19 or lower would be appreciated. if interested, please message me.

edit: thanks to the argon x and co. in getting annual checked off. only interested lone wolves boosting now

Edited by dill icioius
update

attention all i am looking to get a group together for the vidmaster achievements ANNUAL, DEJA VU, ENDURE in both halo 3 and odst message or add me if you want in for one or preferably all.

i will be trying to do them on wednesday august 17th so that gives us plenty of prep time.